Tue, Oct 22, 5:47 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 3:39 am)

Subject: OT: Chat service to meet singles? *O_O* (blushes)

TheOwl ( ) posted Sun, 08 March 2009 at 9:46 PM · edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 5:41 AM

I am looking not for those pay $ for a month types. I want a free one and its users should not be the scary types. If you have good experiences in your service, I am ready to listen.

Am I lonely? Not really. Work is interfering with my social life and I just want to meet people in the comfort of my home. Just imagine while you are posing stuff you also chat. Could be a pleasurable distraction. :P

Passion is anger and love combined. So if it looks angry, give it some love!

Gareee ( ) posted Sun, 08 March 2009 at 9:49 PM

ArtZone????? (SNICKER!)

Way too many people take way too many things way too seriously.

Bobbie25 ( ) posted Sun, 08 March 2009 at 9:56 PM

umm i dont knwo but there a chat room here

========================================================
Typing Advisory :
Read at your own risk! May cause
dizziness, naseua,drooling, and temporary blindness.
Surgeon General recommends running the txt through a spell checker.

Gareee ( ) posted Sun, 08 March 2009 at 10:10 PM

But you'll probably have to take of that gas mask...

JenX ( ) posted Sun, 08 March 2009 at 10:11 PM

Yeah, but you don't really meet dateable people, lol, just us regular folk.  Plus, I'll boot ya for sexy-talkin :P

Sitemail | Freestuff | Craftythings | Youtube|

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it into a fruit salad.

Gareee ( ) posted Sun, 08 March 2009 at 10:13 PM

But.. regular people ARE dateable!

least the single ones.....

JenX ( ) posted Sun, 08 March 2009 at 10:16 PM

Also, be wary of chat room dating.  While you can meet some really great people, 90% of the other people are scary as heck.  Use caution and meet in public if you ever meet.  Also, wait a LONG time before giving out any kind of contact info that can lead to YOU.   Be careful, have fun (no, not mutually exclusive), and meet new people ;)

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it into a fruit salad.

JenX ( ) posted Sun, 08 March 2009 at 10:18 PM

Quote - But.. regular people ARE dateable!

Ok, how about "Currently, the Rendo chat room is full of dudes, save for Bobbie and I" ;)  I'm taken, and Bobbie hates dating :P

JVRenderer ( ) posted Sun, 08 March 2009 at 10:21 PM

Quote - But you'll probably have to take of that gas mask...

Um, keep that gas mask on.....There's a 'fart' sound bit in Chat....

Software: Daz Studio 4.15,  Photoshop CC, Zbrush 2022, Blender 3.3, Silo 2.3, Filter Forge 4. Marvelous Designer 7

Hardware: self built Intel Core i7 8086K, 64GB RAM,  RTX 3090 .

"If you spend too much time arguing about software, you're spending too little time creating art!" ~ SomeSmartAss

"A critic is a legless man who teaches running." ~ Channing Pollock

My Gallery  My Other Gallery 

JVRenderer ( ) posted Sun, 08 March 2009 at 10:22 PM

Quote - > Quote - But.. regular people ARE dateable!

Ok, how about "Currently, the Rendo chat room is full of dudes, save for Bobbie and I" ;)  I'm taken, and Bobbie hates dating :P

Bobbie doesn't hate dating. She just want Sum Young Gai.
She's a junior cougar.

Software: Daz Studio 4.15,  Photoshop CC, Zbrush 2022, Blender 3.3, Silo 2.3, Filter Forge 4. Marvelous Designer 7

"If you spend too much time arguing about software, you're spending too little time creating art!" ~ SomeSmartAss

Bobbie25 ( ) posted Sun, 08 March 2009 at 10:26 PM

man y you ppl draging me into this . UGGGg but she is right i hate ppl and dating ppl but summer is singel and she comes in a lot

Typing Advisory :

TheOwl ( ) posted Sun, 08 March 2009 at 11:31 PM · edited Sun, 08 March 2009 at 11:31 PM

Bobbie25 if you can be a donut right now, what type of donut will you be?

Bobbie25 ( ) posted Sun, 08 March 2009 at 11:38 PM

I hate donuts im a muffin i like muffins and yep im going with muffin coz we all talked it over in chat cant talk about the donuts but you missed one heck of a chat about it

Typing Advisory :

JVRenderer ( ) posted Sun, 08 March 2009 at 11:41 PM

Quote - I hate donuts im a muffin i like muffins and yep im going with muffin coz we all talked it over in chat cant talk about the donuts but you missed one heck of a chat about it

Yeah, she doesn't do nuts.

TheOwl ( ) posted Sun, 08 March 2009 at 11:54 PM · edited Sun, 08 March 2009 at 11:55 PM

So you are a DONUT NAZI. That's new. LOL

Your hatred with donuts has alot to say about you so I dont think I missed a "heck of a chat". Is it because of the hole? You are a pessimist then because the optimist sees the donut while the pessimist sees the hole.

Miss Nancy ( ) posted Sun, 08 March 2009 at 11:58 PM

I tried the chat room here, but all the good ones were already taken 🤣
anyway, stay away from craigslist for the next few weeks - word to the wise.

Bobbie25 ( ) posted Mon, 09 March 2009 at 12:11 AM

no i hate fried foods is all . what did you do to CList this time lmao

Typing Advisory :

TheOwl ( ) posted Mon, 09 March 2009 at 12:17 AM

What? I dont go to that s___ hole. If I want scary people I just rather go to this forum and meet DONUT NAZIs like you.

TheOwl ( ) posted Mon, 09 March 2009 at 12:37 AM

Hmm? Cat got your tongue?

Seems like you are behaving like a sweet little muffin now. I know you are a sweet person like a princess somewhere inside you... like a whole glazed donut with cream inside.

The problem is I suspect you are too much into craigslist. You will have to work your way up again to me to consider being sweet with you again. I only have a few minutes left to choose between you or my comfy bed and I hope i wont dream of muffins unless you behave good on me.

Bobbie25 ( ) posted Mon, 09 March 2009 at 12:39 AM

ROTFLMAO how are you singel with that wit. O I just got borad my add kicking in so have fun with your hunt bye bye

Typing Advisory :

TheOwl ( ) posted Mon, 09 March 2009 at 12:42 AM

Send me your email then in the rendo mail. But don't kiss me yet. I will decide if we will share a donut or muffin in the future.

Daymond42 ( ) posted Mon, 09 March 2009 at 6:45 AM

You never know what you'll find in the chat rooms... It might be Chris Hansen's cronies behind things! :o

Currently using Poser Pro 2012 (Display Units = feet)

AMD Phenom II 3.2ghz (6 cores)

8gb RAM

Windows 10 Pro 64bit

Darboshanski ( ) posted Mon, 09 March 2009 at 6:47 AM

This thread can't be real....can it????

My Facebook Page

lmckenzie ( ) posted Mon, 09 March 2009 at 12:22 PM

Barbie's available, looks smokin' hot for 50 and is the only woman on the planet with a closet to rival Vicky's. Seems to have a hard time holding down a job though. 

"Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance." - H. L. Mencken

LostinSpaceman ( ) posted Mon, 09 March 2009 at 4:16 PM

Take it to the chat room. Sheesh!

Morkonan ( ) posted Mon, 09 March 2009 at 5:28 PM

Quote - I am looking not for those pay $ for a month types. I want a free one and its users should not be the scary types. If you have good experiences in your service, I am ready to listen.

Am I lonely? Not really. Work is interfering with my social life and I just want to meet people in the comfort of my home. Just imagine while you are posing stuff you also chat. Could be a pleasurable distraction. :P

I don't do the whole "online singles/hookup/flirt" thing.  But, from my experiences and the experiences of those I know who have found successful relationships online, the best bet is to stay away from "Singles" type of sites/forums and stick with forums/areas where people gather because they share the same interests BESIDES being on the hunt for "Mr/Ms Right Now."

At least, if you interact with others that already share your enthusiasm for something, you'll have something to talk about and "break the ice" with.

(Lastly, there's a better chance at you not ending up with someone who has more problems than you do if you happen across them in an environment not devoted to people who have problems socializing already.  Sometimes, (often) those people have problems socializing that aren't job or circumstance related, IMO.)

Bobbie25 ( ) posted Mon, 09 March 2009 at 6:03 PM

LMAO ok this is just to funny and a why you guys  dont come in chat its socializing  heheheh

Typing Advisory :

JOELGLAINE ( ) posted Mon, 09 March 2009 at 6:53 PM

I can't chat.  I wish I still could!  Lordy I miss that like anything.  I used to able to keep up typing at 42wpm or so, now I'm down to to less than five wpm, and can't spell for crap any more.

I was going to say something witty, but I got depressed at the subject of chat rooms.  I've had two strokes over the past two years, and my hand-eye co-ordination are gone.  Fast typing is just out.

I still have more wit, than 99% of the people in Washington, D.C. ..

..................................Wow, that REALLY DEPRESSED me.  I should have just said, "I'm still smarter than a rock," and leave it at THAT! :laugh:  The moral of this story :NEVER compare anything worth-while to Washington.  It's like comparing something to a pile of crap, that CAN'T be used as fertilizer, but smells as bad! :lol:

I cannot save the world. Only my little piece of it. If we all act together, we can save the world.--Nelson Mandela
An  inconsistent hobgoblin is the fool of little minds
Taking "Just do it" to a whole new level!   

elzoejam ( ) posted Mon, 09 March 2009 at 7:38 PM

I met my beloved fiancee off of plentyoffish.com. And yes, it is free. Shhhhh

-Sarah

pakled ( ) posted Wed, 11 March 2009 at 6:58 AM

my daughter had a former freind who was looking for a free ride at a place called 'sugardaddy'...;) the more things change...;)

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

Photopium ( ) posted Wed, 11 March 2009 at 8:25 AM

I second www.plentyoffish.com.  I met my fiancee there and we are expecting our baby girl in a month.  You do have to weed through a lot of trash though.

Acadia ( ) posted Wed, 11 March 2009 at 5:04 PM

Quote - You do have to weed through a lot of trash though.

As with most sites.

I've tried a number of dating services. I've given up on them all. I'll stick with my cats!

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi

nyguy ( ) posted Thu, 12 March 2009 at 11:36 AM

My wife and I met using Yahoo personals. Been together a total of 9 years now this month.

Poserverse The New Home for NYGUY's Freebies

Miss Nancy ( ) posted Thu, 12 March 2009 at 11:46 AM

plenty of fish, eh?  hmmm ... seeking billionaire, no investments with bernie madoff or sir stanford, with private island.  that should narrow it down a bit :lol:

Kendra ( ) posted Sat, 14 March 2009 at 12:39 AM

Quote - ArtZone????? (SNICKER!)

Hey!  I got a marriage proposal at ArtZone.  :)  (yeah, there's a reason I rarely ever go there anymore :) )

...... Kendra

LostinSpaceman ( ) posted Sat, 14 March 2009 at 1:45 AM

I no longer suffer from any delusions on my being relationship material. I'm too grumpy and set in my ways.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.