Tue, Sep 24, 6:25 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / DAZ|Studio

Welcome to the DAZ|Studio Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Guardian_Angel_671, Daddyo3d

DAZ|Studio F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 23 1:55 pm)

Subject: please teach me!!!

agcd5150 ( ) posted Wed, 18 March 2009 at 3:17 PM · edited Wed, 24 July 2024 at 2:13 PM

i need help in learning how to use daz studio...please..

wespose ( ) posted Wed, 18 March 2009 at 6:30 PM

Ok so what all do you have as far as plugins, models etc..you would really need an IBL light set up such as UbErenvironment or !!!!AhEnvironment!!!! to get those nice HDRI images going. there is a good freebie called Stonemason inspired lighting over the Daz freepository forum wich is basically a generic Light dome Pro until you feel like springing fthe bucks or the real one(No IBL support in these though) Other than that, start posting some renders and ask for positive criticizm and render settings advice! People like to see where your at before they can advise on how to improve :)
Look forward to seeing a post or two, mabe tomarrow huh!!, Ill give you some pointers.

xandory ( ) posted Wed, 18 March 2009 at 7:20 PM

Quote - there is a good freebie called Stonemason inspired lighting over the Daz freepository forum wich is basically a generic Light dome Pro until you feel like springing fthe bucks or the real one(No IBL support in these though)

I didn't know about that.  Thank you!!

l8sho ( ) posted Fri, 20 March 2009 at 9:09 PM

I can't seem to find this Stonemason inspired lighting in the Daz Freepozitory. Any clues?

wespose ( ) posted Mon, 23 March 2009 at 10:26 AM

http://forum.daz3d.com/viewtopic.php?t=104585
Here you go, I should have been more helpful in the first place, there's also a light panel plugin to control the multiple lights at once in the foums as well, I'll find that one too if its of any interest.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.