Fri, Sep 20, 12:23 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 6:55 am)

Subject: Bad news in my life.. all my customers please read!

-renapd- ( ) posted Mon, 20 April 2009 at 3:25 AM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 10:32 AM
Site Admin

I'm afraid life has caught up with me badly over the last week and I will have to be away from my PC starting tomorrow till the end of the month.. completely.
My husband's heart has failed him badly and he needs to get open heart surgery for multiple by-passes and valve replacement this coming Wednesday the 22nd.
No need to say I will be by his side at the hospital and I will have to neglect my store and customers till this trying ordeal is over, hopefully with a positive outcome!

RT-productions products bonus new links will be forwarded by thip instead of me during my absecne, but customer support  or questions -if any required- will not be abled to be addressed till I'm back since the final product content and promos are always created by me.
Same applies for renapd exclusive products as none other than me will get sale notifications.

I will do my best to log in during the nights that my husband will spend in ICU after the surgery and keep up with any customers' contact and messages - if possible..

I hope for your understanding as you definately realize this family crisis is far more important to me than Poser or my store at the moment..

I have notified RMP and DebbieM about the situation, I was adviced that JenX will be kind to make this message sticky so it won't dissapear till I notify with a reply about my return.

My sincere apologies for any inconvenience!
Thanks for all your support!
Rena

[[MyGallery] [MyStore]
"Collect moments, not things."

thefixer ( ) posted Mon, 20 April 2009 at 3:37 AM

RL is much more important than the Poser World so don't worry about that.

Best wishes for the right outcome, hope everything works out ok.

Injustice will be avenged.
Cofiwch Dryweryn.

SAMS3D ( ) posted Mon, 20 April 2009 at 3:39 AM

Our hearts and prayers will be with you through out this time and future.  If there is anything I can do please let me know.  Try not to worry, especially about anything here.  But we will be here if you need us.  Sincerely, Mike and Sharen

Lyne ( ) posted Mon, 20 April 2009 at 3:54 AM

My Love and Prayers are with you and your husband always!! 

Life Requires Assembly and we all know how THAT goes!

dphoadley ( ) posted Mon, 20 April 2009 at 5:09 AM

By the Grace of G-d!

(Numbers 6:24-26):

"G-d shall bless you and watch you.

G-d shall let His presence enlighten you and give you grace.

*G-d shall direct His providence toward you and give you peace."
                                                                                                   * *Amen.

DPH

STOP PALESTINIAN CHILD ABUSE!!!! ISLAMIC HATRED OF JEWS

EnglishBob ( ) posted Mon, 20 April 2009 at 5:15 AM
Online Now!

Best wishes for Mr. P-D's speedy recovery. 

-BrandyE- ( ) posted Mon, 20 April 2009 at 5:30 AM

my thoughts and prayers are with you and your husband, Rena.  Nothing is more important that you taking care of him.   Hugs

Brandy

Sa_raneth ( ) posted Mon, 20 April 2009 at 5:42 AM

I will keep you and your Husband in my prayers  Love and healing energies to you both

Jumpstartme2 ( ) posted Mon, 20 April 2009 at 5:42 AM

Prayers going out for you and your husband Rena. Take care of him, and you make sure to rest yourself. Keep us updated when you can.

~Jani

Renderosity Community Admin
---------------------------------------

Victoria_Lee ( ) posted Mon, 20 April 2009 at 6:40 AM

This is a huge community of friends, Rena, and we're all sending prayers and good energy to you and your husband.  Take care of him, as Jeff said, and be sure to take care of yourself.

Big hugz and lots of good wishes.

Hugz from Phoenix, USA

Victoria

Remember, sometimes the dragon wins. Correction: MOST times.

JenX ( ) posted Mon, 20 April 2009 at 7:08 AM

My thoughts are with you and your family, Rena.  You need to take care of your husband.  hugs

Sitemail | Freestuff | Craftythings | Youtube|

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it into a fruit salad.

ThunderStone ( ) posted Mon, 20 April 2009 at 7:23 AM

What the other said and it goes double for me too! You take care of hubby, yourself and family  first. All others come second. We'll still be here. Wishing your hubby, speedy recovery.

===========================================================

Poser: Poser 11.3 ...... Units: inches or meters depends on mood
Bryce: Bryce Pro 7.1.074
Image Editing: Corel Paintshop Pro
Renderer: Superfly, Firefly

9/11/2001: Never forget...

Smiles are contagious... Pass it on!

Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday

RobynsVeil ( ) posted Mon, 20 April 2009 at 8:54 AM

I wish you and your husband all the best. My heart does go out to you, Rena... these are scary times for you. Even though it is your husband who is having the health problem, this affects you much more than many can ever understand... I wish him a very good outcome from his operation for both your sakes!

Monterey/Mint21.x/Win10 - Blender3.x - PP11.3(cm) - Musescore3.6.2

Wir sind gewohnt, daß die Menschen verhöhnen was sie nicht verstehen
[it is clear that humans have contempt for that which they do not understand] 

Metaphor of Chooks

pappy411 ( ) posted Mon, 20 April 2009 at 9:46 AM

Our prayers are with you and your husband Rena.  May the healing hand of Jesus be with you both.
Pappy

giorgio_2004 ( ) posted Mon, 20 April 2009 at 10:38 AM

Same from here, Rena. Positive thoughts, hugs and finger crossed are on their way!

Giorgio

giorgio_2004 here, ksabers on XBox Live, PSN  and everywhere else.

cedarwolf ( ) posted Mon, 20 April 2009 at 11:01 AM

Take care of your Lover, let the rest care for themselves.  Prayers all around.

bopperthijs ( ) posted Mon, 20 April 2009 at 11:35 AM

I wish all the luck and strength you need the coming time.
I've had a open heart surgery 4 years ago and I know how hard it can be from time to time, not only for the patient, but also for his family. Don't forget to take some time for yourself, you will need all the energy you have the coming months.

again my best wishes,

Bopper.

-How can you improve things when you don't make mistakes?

Acadia ( ) posted Mon, 20 April 2009 at 11:59 AM

Gosh! I hope things go ok for your husband! My best wishes for a successful surgery and a speedy recovery!

And don't worry about Poser. You have more important things to deal with right now.

hugs

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi

LilWolff ( ) posted Mon, 20 April 2009 at 12:34 PM

Prayers, love and healing light being sent your way. 

Byrdie ( ) posted Mon, 20 April 2009 at 3:31 PM

Sending good wishes and blessings your way.

LaurieA ( ) posted Mon, 20 April 2009 at 4:05 PM

Aw Rena!! I'm heartbroken :o(. My prayers have already been said for you. Take care.

Niles ( ) posted Mon, 20 April 2009 at 4:40 PM

My Prayers are with You.

fairyfantastic ( ) posted Tue, 21 April 2009 at 10:41 AM

my  prayers and thougts are  with u  and  hubby  wishing h im a speedy recovery  my heart  feel  for u  hunnie i  have  been  in  the  same  situattion  in  the  past so  a big  warm  hugs  to  u 

a995599 ( ) posted Tue, 21 April 2009 at 1:06 PM

Best wishes to you and yours Rena!

hborre ( ) posted Wed, 22 April 2009 at 3:18 PM

A prayer and best wishes that the operation will turn out successful on this day.  The Forum supports you and awaits hopefully for good news.

arbee999 ( ) posted Wed, 22 April 2009 at 4:18 PM

I'll add my prayers for you and your husband.

Real Life matters - poser can wait.

HUGS

Silke ( ) posted Wed, 22 April 2009 at 8:25 PM

Rena, take care of your husband (and yourself!!) and don't worry about the store. Seriously.
I cannot imagine anyone will be cross if they have to wait for answers or links and whatnot, under the circumstances.

Please take care of yourself too, not just everyone around you. I think everyone will understand how difficult this must be, for you, your husband, and for your family.

My best wishes for a successful operation and a speedy recovery to your husband.

Silke

Silke

LadyElf ( ) posted Thu, 23 April 2009 at 1:42 AM

Oh Rena!! I just found this thread!

I hope everything went well today for you.  My thoughts and prayers are with you and your husband.  Take care of yourself as well during this time of high stress, so you will be able to stay strong to help him recover.

HUGS

Deb

Marque ( ) posted Thu, 23 April 2009 at 5:53 AM

My prayers are with you and your husband.

Anniebel ( ) posted Thu, 23 April 2009 at 10:46 AM

Best wishes for you & your husband, I hope he does well.

The best & most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen nor touched... but felt in the heart.

Helen Keller

My Gallery                       My Freebies                        My Store

colorfulsilk ( ) posted Thu, 23 April 2009 at 11:26 AM

My prayers got out to your husband and yourself.

SeanMartin ( ) posted Thu, 23 April 2009 at 11:35 AM

What everyone else said. Take care of you and the hubby first. We aint goin' anywhere.

docandraider.com -- the collected cartoons of Doc and Raider

AnIronButterfly ( ) posted Thu, 23 April 2009 at 3:23 PM

Take care of your self and your DH. I hope that he'll be in the best of hands and make an excellent recovery!

Best regards,

Niniri
aka IronButterflyAZ

Propschick ( ) posted Sat, 25 April 2009 at 8:14 AM

OH gosh, just seen this ! Disregard my site mail for now, it's not that important !

My prayers are with you and I'm here to help with anything if you need it, just shout !

Ever stop to think, and forget to start again?

originalkitten ( ) posted Sat, 25 April 2009 at 10:31 AM

Thoughts and prayers are with you big hugs x

"I didn't lose my mind, it was mine to give away"

Tucan-Tiki ( ) posted Sun, 26 April 2009 at 1:08 AM

God Be with you and help you and you're Husband overcome this ordeal, Best wishes and strength to you.

CeeBeeVFXG ( ) posted Sun, 26 April 2009 at 9:50 PM

Taking care of your husband is more important than anything else. Sending many wishes for a speedy recovery.

Hugs to you both.

~ Meow ~

hmatienzo ( ) posted Sun, 26 April 2009 at 10:16 PM

Thinking of you and your family!

Hugs,
-Heike

L'ultima fòrza è nella morte.

3DNeo ( ) posted Mon, 27 April 2009 at 8:00 AM

Real life issues are WAY more important than any hobby like ours. Family and friends are all that matter. I send along my best for a good outcome and speedy recovery.

God Bless

Jeff

Development on: Mac Pro 2008, Duel-Boot OS - Snow Leopard 10.6.6 & Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit, 2 x 2.8 GHz Quad-Core Intel Xeon , 10GB 800 MHz DDR2 RAM, NVIDIA GeForce 8800GT.

Ridley5 ( ) posted Mon, 27 April 2009 at 11:01 PM

Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God: I will strengthen you, yes, I will help you,...I will uphold you with the right hand of my righteousness....Isaiah 41:10

My prayers are with you and your husband.  God bless.

Ridley

markschum ( ) posted Tue, 28 April 2009 at 12:02 AM

I hope all went well for you and your husband.

Miss B ( ) posted Tue, 28 April 2009 at 12:42 PM

Oh my goodness!  I just saw this thread and want to wish you and your husband the very best.  I hope all went well with the surgery, and he is on the way to a speedy recovery.

OK . . . Where's my chocolate?

Butterfly Dezignz

RedPhantom ( ) posted Wed, 29 April 2009 at 5:54 AM
Site Admin Online Now!

I too just saw this thread. Hope the surgery went well and am praying fully and rapidly.

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

-renapd- ( ) posted Thu, 30 April 2009 at 12:35 AM
Site Admin

Thanks everybody for your support and understanding! It means a lot to me!
I'm glad to report that the hardest part of my husband's ordeal is over. We've entered the long recovery stage and he was brought back home yesterday afternoon.
I know it won't be easy for either of us.. especially during the first few months but I'm sure we'll make it. I have the patience of a saint and I'm just so grateful he's alive.. I don't mind a bit if he'll make my life a bit of a living hell for a few months.. mostly because he's always hated to be pumpered!  He's fully worth the trouble and he'll just have to learn and accept my help for a while even if it hurts his ego! :)

Thanks again to all of you... on my way now to take care of pending messages, check my sales and try my best to get back on track as soon as possible!
You're all a wonderful community and appreciated.. more than you know! :)

Rena

PS: JenX..I'm grateful for making this message sticky during my absence. You can change its status now dear as I'm back again. A million thanks again!

[[MyGallery] [MyStore]
"Collect moments, not things."

BonBonish ( ) posted Thu, 30 April 2009 at 3:20 AM

Rena, I wish speedy recovery to your husband, and a lot of strength to you.

Hugs,

Koty

JenX ( ) posted Thu, 30 April 2009 at 2:02 PM

Quote -

PS: JenX..I'm grateful for making this message sticky during my absence. You can change its status now dear as I'm back again. A million thanks again!

You're so very welcome, Rena, and I'm SO very glad that things are going so well for you!

Jeni

Sitemail | Freestuff | Craftythings | Youtube|

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it into a fruit salad.

Ghostofmacbeth ( ) posted Thu, 30 April 2009 at 4:00 PM

Best wishes for the recovery.

sixus1 ( ) posted Thu, 30 April 2009 at 4:20 PM

He will surely be okay with someone who obviously loves him as much as you do taking care of him.  :) 

--Rebekah--

Miss B ( ) posted Thu, 30 April 2009 at 4:23 PM

Quote - I'm glad to report that the hardest part of my husband's ordeal is over. We've entered the long recovery stage and he was brought back home yesterday afternoon.

Excellent news, and I hope his recovery stage goes as quickly and as easily on you as possible.

OK . . . Where's my chocolate?

Butterfly Dezignz

DarkEdge ( ) posted Thu, 30 April 2009 at 7:55 PM

I wish for his speedy recovery and I will pray for your strength.

Comitted to excellence through art.

arbee999 ( ) posted Thu, 30 April 2009 at 11:53 PM

Oh yay!!!   👍

Glad to hear good news.
Speedy (but careful) recovery.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.