Thu, Sep 19, 4:57 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: OT, but,...........I know who my friends are.

sackrat ( ) posted Mon, 11 May 2009 at 2:35 PM · edited Thu, 19 September 2024 at 4:36 PM

The OT is that I have posted another tune http://www.myspace.com/drtom2
  It's an older song, when I was with a band named Braddock, it's called "Braddock Bop", oddly enough. Please go and give it a listen and lemme know, thumbs up, or thumbs down. The reason I post these here is that I trust your opinions. You are my friends, even though we have never met in the real world. Also, there is no music forum, or none that I can locate. Why ? There's a writers forum, why not a forum for members that are also musicians ? Have any of you guys heard any of Analog X-64's material on MySpace ? Holy Crap !! He's also a very talented musician. Hey Cardinal, Bobby;...................why don't you guys see if any of the high command are amenable to maybe starting a musicians forum ? I'll bet it would get a lot of hits. Anyway, if any of y'all feel like listening to the new tune, lemme know if you found it pleasing. I would find it very helpful in deciding what tunes to put on the CD.   Thanks for your attention. Remember, music is your best entertainment value !

"Any club that would have me as a member is probably not worth joining" -Groucho Marx

skiwillgee ( ) posted Mon, 11 May 2009 at 3:22 PM

Links to AnalogX-64 ???? I'll check out your new tune also.

skiwillgee ( ) posted Mon, 11 May 2009 at 3:28 PM

i can't get it to play,  Your myspace says "tune not currently available"

TheBryster ( ) posted Mon, 11 May 2009 at 3:32 PM
Forum Moderator

Can't see them going for it, but I'll pass it on.

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader

All the Woes of a World by Jonathan Icknield aka The Bryster

And in my final hours - I would cling rather to the tattooed hand of kindness - than the unblemished hand of hate...

sackrat ( ) posted Mon, 11 May 2009 at 4:34 PM

Uhh,........as far as the tune,.........I dunno, plays just fine for me. Try the pop-out player. Sometimes that works when a tune says unavailable. Kinda the WWW equivalent of giving it a good swift kick. The link to A-X64's page is http://www.myspace.com/analogx64

I like his stuff, very sorta Jan Hammer meets The Beatpunks type of deal. Even if you don't like that whole techno-world beat thing his work is interesting.

"Any club that would have me as a member is probably not worth joining" -Groucho Marx

vangogh ( ) posted Mon, 11 May 2009 at 7:56 PM

It played just fine for me.....and I like it, and listened to it twice.....has a layed back, mellow, sort of easy going feel to it.

skiwillgee ( ) posted Mon, 11 May 2009 at 9:44 PM

It played on the revisit.  That is smooooooth. 

bikermouse ( ) posted Mon, 11 May 2009 at 10:02 PM

I heard Niles and Carlos in there at least. I'd classify it as what we used to call 'space music'. one of my favorite things to do in the long past would be to listen to "music from the hearts of space" on a Sun eve with my latest petitesa  ! !  most as important as listening to ol' Ludwig Van  on Fridays.
l
Congrats - well done !!
-TJ

dyret ( ) posted Tue, 12 May 2009 at 3:51 AM

i really like the "old" new tune. reminds me a bit of hendrix with the band of gypsys.

erosiaart ( ) posted Tue, 12 May 2009 at 8:48 AM

walking on the beach.. or on the tube in london..thoughts running havoc, a side street into a city ..late nite time.. walking with heels on.. huddled in a shawl..a security blanket.. . a street music player playing just for me.. he changes his tune when i walk the city pavements.. my feet follow his fast tune..city neon lights aglow.. my hips sashay a bit, a smile play on my lips.. nothing now exists.. just the music, just the pounding of my feet on the pavement, and the lights that seem to dance with the tune. I step into a pub...sit at a table..he's playing live there.. smiles at me.. and the music ends.
oh bother.. it ought to continue forever...
out with an album anytime? Anywhere I can download it so I can have it on my ipod, please??

erosiaart ( ) posted Tue, 12 May 2009 at 9:00 AM

Analog X -
twilight..floating..thru the sky.. a star..nothing less.. shooting down the universe.. dancing thru lights and heavenly bodies.. weaving, skating....dancers dressed in silver...
and it all ends way too fast!!
lovely...
ipod for sure..

sackrat ( ) posted Tue, 12 May 2009 at 3:33 PM

Thanks guys. @ erosiaart,........send me an e-mail to t.m.mccann@att.net and I'll send you some mp3's. Anybody who wants any of my stuff, send me an e-mail.

erosiaart ( ) posted Wed, 13 May 2009 at 11:37 AM

sackrat..email sent.. thanks a gazillion!!

johnyf ( ) posted Wed, 13 May 2009 at 1:05 PM

Nice one Tom........you know what to do!! LOL.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.