Mon, Oct 21, 5:08 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 8:34 am)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: Question about email concerning security breach at order process.

Kazam561 ( ) posted Wed, 13 May 2009 at 10:36 PM · edited Thu, 29 August 2024 at 11:48 PM

Hello, I received an email

It looks to be a legitimate email. I just forwarded it to you via the contact us on this page rather than going through the email (in case it's a phishing attempt). My question is was this a legitimate problem or am I extremely nervous over a phishing attempt? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

The dust settled, thinking "what a fine home, at least for now" not realizing that doom would soon be coming in the form of a vacuum cleaner.

FishNose ( ) posted Thu, 14 May 2009 at 5:52 AM

I'd also like to know the status of this.

:] Fish

DavidGB ( ) posted Thu, 14 May 2009 at 7:00 AM

And me.

It doesn't appear to be phishing as it doesn't ask the recipient to do anything that would reveal card details to someone.

JeniferC ( ) posted Thu, 14 May 2009 at 8:47 AM · edited Thu, 14 May 2009 at 9:39 AM

Yes, the email is legit.  Phishing attempts usually ask you to go to a site or call number where they can get personal info from you.  Since we are simply asking you to call your credit card company (there is a toll-free on the back of your credit card), you can rest assured it isn't phishing.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please contact admin@renderosity.com

Kazam561 ( ) posted Thu, 14 May 2009 at 1:33 PM

Thank you JeniferC... Kristi answered my email too :)

The dust settled, thinking "what a fine home, at least for now" not realizing that doom would soon be coming in the form of a vacuum cleaner.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.