Fri, Sep 20, 3:54 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 11:01 pm)

Subject: ground default texture. tif?

kennect ( ) posted Tue, 10 July 2001 at 9:36 PM ยท edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 1:21 AM

OK, maybe someone around here can answer this question...Apparently, I did something screwy with Poser but I can't figure out what it is...Every time I go to open the program it gives me a window saying it can't find "ground default texture"...After saying no, to an ongoing search the program finishes loading simply to ask me the same thing again...After another "no", I am asked a third time as I try to open an existing file...I have searched through the program trying to find this file and I can't come up with anything...Is it just me or is there possible anyone else out there that has experienced such??? Thanks

bebop ( ) posted Tue, 10 July 2001 at 10:22 PM

The file should be in Poser 4/Runtime/Textures folder. If it isn't you have probably moved it or deleted it. It's not a very important texture. The easiest solution is probably just to make a neew tex and call it ground default texture. tif and put it in that folder

kennect ( ) posted Tue, 10 July 2001 at 10:31 PM

Thanks, Not sure how I screwed it up but I did...

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.