Sat, Sep 21, 10:29 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: The PIcture BELOW ME....

JeffG7BRJ ( ) posted Sun, 14 December 2008 at 11:49 AM

No tree here either, unless you count the one in its box still in the loft, I can't be bothered climbing up there to get it out.  I wouldn't mind a couple of cookies though, chocolate chip for me please, toffee isn't good for my crowns or so the dentist tells me.  I go for the middle ground of just two for me.  Thank you.

babuci ( ) posted Sun, 14 December 2008 at 5:22 PM

file_419914.jpg

I have some of the chocko's too pls....here is a tree.

Picture below me is your fav TV show or series

mbz2662 ( ) posted Mon, 15 December 2008 at 3:27 AM

I'd be happy to share the cookies :)

Pretty tree!

auntietk ( ) posted Sun, 28 December 2008 at 7:31 PM

file_420737.jpg

It's a horrid shot, I know, but I wanted to at least try to capture something flickering on the television set!

This is a scene from "As Time Goes By."  (Geoffrey Palmer and Judi Dench)

I would like to see a vinyl record.  Does anyone still have any of those?

"If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough."  ...  Robert Capa

babuci ( ) posted Sun, 28 December 2008 at 7:44 PM

Tha Tara good "flickering", actually I like Judi Dench ( Bond movies mostly). I have  some vinyl record shot but I was experimenting with it as a  light hitting a surface, I don't have a player, so I give it a miss.

seeya  Tunde

TomDart ( ) posted Sun, 28 December 2008 at 8:04 PM · edited Sun, 28 December 2008 at 8:05 PM

file_420742.jpg

How about Janis?   The Beatles ones are framed with album cover and I have to go through the others to see which to keep. I will keep this one.

Now, on the subject of old vinyl, show me a 45rpm large hole record or the insert to make it fit a standard spindle...I offer two choices since this one might be tough.

auntietk ( ) posted Sun, 28 December 2008 at 8:41 PM

Thanks, Tom!  :)

I don't have any vinyl left ... so no 45s OR inserts.

:(

"If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough."  ...  Robert Capa

L8RDAZE ( ) posted Tue, 30 December 2008 at 12:06 PM

file_420808.jpg

Shot this one back in 2004!!

No more records or CDs...all my musak is DIGITAL now!

J😄e

Picture BELOW  me shows GRAFFITI

auntietk ( ) posted Tue, 30 December 2008 at 9:06 PM

Ahhhh ... Bread.  Don't tell anyone, but I still like their music.  (Shhhhh ... I have a rep to maintain as a headbanger!!)

I have no graffiti.

blinkings ( ) posted Wed, 21 January 2009 at 7:33 AM

file_422203.jpg

What a great idea this is.  Well done everyone.

**The photo below me shows your computer

L8RDAZE ( ) posted Thu, 29 January 2009 at 8:47 AM

file_422883.jpg

My daughter on her computer watching vids on YouTube

Picture BELOW me shows...**Someone taking a picture (using a camera)

**J:woot:e

JeffG7BRJ ( ) posted Thu, 29 January 2009 at 9:18 AM

file_422886.jpg

Alan (Artaddict2) at Crich Tramway Museum, UK.

The picture below me is a working fountain.

auntietk ( ) posted Thu, 29 January 2009 at 9:28 AM

file_422887.jpg

Show me something that sparkles and shines in the light.

LovelyPoetess ( ) posted Thu, 29 January 2009 at 6:02 PM

file_422916.jpg

The engagement ring my son gave to his intended. It sparkles and shines nicely, but not nearly as much as the lights in their eyes when they look upon each other.

Below me is a photo of man's best friend.

They say a picture is worth a thousand words...

So where do they go when a photograph leaves you speechless? 

L8RDAZE ( ) posted Thu, 29 January 2009 at 7:55 PM

file_422920.jpg

RUFF RUFF!!!!

The Picture below me...shows ***MOTION BLUR! (sense of movement!)

J:woot:e

auntietk ( ) posted Thu, 29 January 2009 at 11:46 PM

file_422928.jpg

Show me your favorite possession.  It doesn't have to be fancy or expensive, just well loved.

auntietk ( ) posted Sat, 20 June 2009 at 12:22 AM

Gosh ... apparently I asked for something too complicated! 

Let's try something different - something everyone has a picture of - maybe we can get this thread going again, 'cause it was such a blast!

Show me a picture of ...

a DUCK!!

mbz2662 ( ) posted Sat, 20 June 2009 at 1:38 AM

file_433194.JPG

Not the greatest shot... but it's a duck :)  I've missed this thread!  Glad you came back and looked.

Now... The picture below me is...  a BUTTON~

auntietk ( ) posted Sat, 20 June 2009 at 7:55 AM · edited Sat, 20 June 2009 at 7:56 AM

file_433213.jpg

I've missed it too!  I went back in the archives looking for it because I needed to find the picture of Ronnie with the colander on his head, and while I was browsing through here, I remembered how much fun it had been! 

Here are buttons.

I'm going horseback riding this morning for the first time in 30 years (I know, I know, I'll regret it later!) so ...

I would like to see a horse!

PD154 ( ) posted Sat, 20 June 2009 at 8:16 AM

Thanks auntie :)...you know what for!

It takes one tree to make a billion matchsticks, but one match to burn a billion trees

auntietk ( ) posted Sat, 20 June 2009 at 9:10 AM

You're welcome, Sweetie!   

Got any pictures of horses??

PD154 ( ) posted Sat, 20 June 2009 at 9:15 AM

I am afraid not sweetie, I once got on the back of one that proceeded to turn around and give me a very sound nip on the thigh, vowed to steer clear since lol

It takes one tree to make a billion matchsticks, but one match to burn a billion trees

bentchick ( ) posted Sat, 20 June 2009 at 9:20 AM · edited Sat, 20 June 2009 at 9:20 AM

file_433214.jpg

Here is a horse for ya! But this one is wild and you wouldn't want to try to ride him! LOL

The picture below is a candy shop.

Kim Hawkins

Kim Hawkins Eastern Sierra Gallery

mbz2662 ( ) posted Sat, 20 June 2009 at 3:07 PM

file_433221.JPG

hehe.. I have a horse photo !  I love this photo, but it is not quite the best quality.  The horse made me laugh. 

Have fun horseback riding.. and you better call the masseuse for an appointment   ;)

The picture below me is.....   ACTION

mbz2662 ( ) posted Sat, 20 June 2009 at 3:10 PM

oops.. too late.  

PD154 ( ) posted Sat, 20 June 2009 at 3:11 PM

LOL a candy store with action, then  hmmmm Rubs chin thoughtfully lol

bentchick ( ) posted Sun, 21 June 2009 at 10:54 AM

Come on Robbie.... you can do it!!!!

Kim Hawkins

PD154 ( ) posted Sun, 21 June 2009 at 11:00 AM

If that is directed @ me I love it, might get my name changed:):):):)...Don't you just hate that they put the B right next door to that N eh?..LOL! I have room to talk, I do it all the time :)

bentchick ( ) posted Sun, 21 June 2009 at 11:42 PM

Okay.... now your just hacking on me, MISTER!!! 

LOL :)

Kim Hawkins

PD154 ( ) posted Mon, 22 June 2009 at 8:04 AM

Who me?...I wouldn't hack on anyone

bentchick ( ) posted Mon, 22 June 2009 at 11:58 AM

Okay RONNIE....... where's my candy store action????? :tt2:

Kim Hawkins

PD154 ( ) posted Mon, 22 June 2009 at 12:24 PM

LMAO here, how comes the buck has stopped with me?.... there is a little shop on the corner here, maybe I should go and start some trouble in it like pinch a few sweets?...then capture the action as it all unfolds :)...Mind you!, I am a maniocleptic, so I go in shops and put things back

bentchick ( ) posted Mon, 22 June 2009 at 7:20 PM

How comes.... how comes???? Okay now who's hacking on who? LOL :)

So your a maniac?

So we will have a picture of you trying to explain to the manager that you were putting it back....... honestly!

What fun!!!

So what happened to everyone? I would have thought that someone would have posted something by now. :blink:

Kim Hawkins

auntietk ( ) posted Mon, 22 June 2009 at 8:43 PM

I don't even know where there's a candy shop around here!

Would you settle for a little action?

ROTFLMAO!!!!

PD154 ( ) posted Mon, 22 June 2009 at 9:14 PM

I have all the action I need thanks auntie
:b_bashful:
:b_blush:

auntietk ( ) posted Mon, 22 June 2009 at 9:27 PM

file_433367.jpg

What's it called when you go into stores and organize their stock for them?     ![](http://www.renderosity.com/mod/forumpro/art/emoticons/lol.gif)

This shows the action of water spinning that wheel.  No candy shop, but I figured ... hey ... I'd just pick one, since there were two suggestions at the same time!

I would like to see a texture shot.  Any old thing will do.  Bricks, grass, oil ... whatever texture you like!

PD154 ( ) posted Mon, 22 June 2009 at 9:41 PM · edited Mon, 22 June 2009 at 9:43 PM

file_433369.jpg

Here is your textures auntie I would like to see a sealion...(Not a seal)..But a Sea Lion

mbz2662 ( ) posted Tue, 23 June 2009 at 12:25 AM

Eeek.. those nails look lethal! 

Love the action Auntie...  how was the horseback ride?

A sea lion?  No sea lions here.

mbz2662 ( ) posted Tue, 23 June 2009 at 12:33 AM

file_433376.jpg

LOL.. I just remembered a vacation we took a few years ago in Monterey, California.  I have photos of sea lions... pocket camera photos from a distance, because there was noooo way I was walking down to the beach to get any closer to those animals.  Despite what they look like here, they are extremely HUGE and dangerous.  (you'll probably have to click on the pic to view the larger size...lol)    So, Will these far away Sea Lions do?    If so...

The Picture Below Me is........    CANDY :)

auntietk ( ) posted Tue, 23 June 2009 at 2:55 AM

The horseback ride was a blast!  I was soooooo sore that afternoon, but am quite recovered now.  We did their two-hour mountain trail ride ... up and down a lot of hills, around trees, along a ravine, out to a view point, along a lake ... they really gave us our money's worth!  I didn't get very many pictures while I was riding - there was enough to do with all those hills without adding photography!  (Plus every time I turned on the camera, the horse heard the little noise and thought it was a signal to trot, and this was a walking tour!)  But I made up for it once we were back at the farm.  I'll be posting some pics in my gallery once I get my act together.  :) 

Thanks for asking!

PD154 ( ) posted Tue, 23 June 2009 at 8:18 AM

Oh they are fabulous!!!...well done indeed :)...also I don't blame you for not wanting to get too close, they can be very nasty and dangerous creatures, we have all seen them ballance a ball on their nose at the circus for a reward of fish.  What we don't see is when they become intollerable of the trainer and lunge with the intent to take a finger off lol

Glad you had a good time auntie :D
Look for ward to those shots!

MrsRatbag ( ) posted Wed, 24 June 2009 at 9:08 AM

file_433471.jpg

At the baseball game last night I just happened to pass this little spot; I think it fulfills the candy STORE that was requested a while back and the request for a shot of candy...

If this suits, then I would like to see absolute bliss!

PD154 ( ) posted Wed, 24 June 2009 at 9:22 AM

Candy from the candy sweet lady ♥♥♥♥..LNE!

mbz2662 ( ) posted Wed, 24 June 2009 at 7:46 PM

Good to hear you enjoyed your horseback ride :)

Sweet shot of the Sweet Shop~

auntietk ( ) posted Wed, 24 June 2009 at 8:29 PM

file_433517.jpg

I could have gone several ways with "absolute bliss," but this is truly my bliss ... spending a three-day weekend with nine of my women friends on an island.  It doesn't get any better than that!

I would like to see something that makes your mind work!

PD154 ( ) posted Thu, 25 June 2009 at 5:42 AM · edited Thu, 25 June 2009 at 5:43 AM

file_433531.jpg

Ok there is only one thing that is making my mind work at present, but I don't have her permission to post an image :)

So here is an image of my monitor, whilst writing a fractal formula, sure gets the mind working :)

PD154 ( ) posted Thu, 25 June 2009 at 5:59 AM

And I need to get my mind working for the next one DUH!!!
I would like to see an old twisted tree

auntietk ( ) posted Thu, 25 June 2009 at 6:12 AM

file_433532.jpg

I happen to have just the thing!

Now let's see ...

I would like to see something that shines or glitters!

bentchick ( ) posted Thu, 25 June 2009 at 1:32 PM · edited Thu, 25 June 2009 at 1:32 PM

file_433551.jpg

Yeah!!! I got my candy store!!!! Very cool!

Here is something that shines..... the moon.... at my step daughter's graduation!

oops.... I'd like to see a very large cat

Kim Hawkins

PD154 ( ) posted Thu, 25 June 2009 at 1:37 PM · edited Thu, 25 June 2009 at 1:40 PM

Oh Crap!!, again I don't have permission to post the ex wife

She asked me to buy her something that shines and goes from 0 to a 170 in 3 seconds, I got her some bathroom scales LOL!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.