Mon, Oct 21, 11:29 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 11:11 pm)

Subject: New Baby Morph and a Hair question?

Lovely Lady ( ) posted Thu, 12 July 2001 at 10:38 PM ยท edited Fri, 18 October 2024 at 10:08 AM

file_190761.jpg

I am working on a new Poser baby face morph and also managed to make a few morphs with magnets for Kozaburo's Rei Hair to make it fit the baby, but my problem is, the original hair is just an hr2 file with custom geometry. How can I export the morphs. I ususally use Morph Manager, but it does not seem to do hr2 files. I would like to make the morphs available with the scaling instructions so the poor bald baby can have some hair? Any Ideas? I know I cannot redistribute the hr2 file I made from it as the geometry is embedded in it. HELP!

c0mputernerd ( ) posted Fri, 13 July 2001 at 3:53 AM

try to export it as an .obj... then just uncheck everything and check the one that says "as a morph target" thats what i do with morphs i make for body parts... you can try it for the hair... its worth a shot.. if that works.. then you can just include that in a zip with the instructions on how to scale it and all...

Ladyfyre-graphics ( ) posted Fri, 13 July 2001 at 7:27 AM

She looks adorable, great work on the morph targets! c0mputernerd is right, just export the object as a morph target with none of the other boxes checked and it will work fine. You will also want to go to Bushi's web site and download his morph squeeze utility, this takes out all of the polys whilsht still leaving the vertices intact, protecting the authors copyright and also drastically cutting down on file sizes.

www.ladyfyre-graphics.com

• Poser freebies, tutorials and articles, gallery and lots of stuffage for the Poser and Daz|Studio Horses!

atthisstage ( ) posted Fri, 13 July 2001 at 3:50 PM

Boy, with the right texture applied, this could be frighteningly realistic. Nice job, Lovely.

JKeller ( ) posted Fri, 13 July 2001 at 5:53 PM

Make sure you get Kozaburo's permission before you distribute sqeezed .obj morph targets. Squeezed .obj MT's are only legal for DAZ items because DAZ has given permission for people to use them. You need to get the individual authors' permission to distribute squeezed MT's for other authors' work. The hair looks great!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.