Fri, Sep 20, 8:35 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / DAZ|Studio

Welcome to the DAZ|Studio Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Guardian_Angel_671, Daddyo3d

DAZ|Studio F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 4:16 am)

Subject: Looking for an Elevator Prop

Nyghtfall ( ) posted Thu, 02 July 2009 at 11:16 AM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 8:32 AM

I'm looking for a commercial elevator prop that I can put in an office building, that has poseable doors and a maintenance hatch in the ceiling.  I looked in Rendo's Marketplace and Free Stuff, but found nothing of interest.

LukeA ( ) posted Thu, 02 July 2009 at 11:22 AM

I can make one in a week or two if you can wait.

LukeA

My latest novel

Dialer ( ) posted Thu, 02 July 2009 at 11:23 AM

No longer available for purchase, but if you like it, I'd suggest you contact TheNess to see if it's available elsewhere.

http://market.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/index.php?ViewProduct=59369&AID=448

Nyghtfall ( ) posted Thu, 02 July 2009 at 11:41 AM

Quote - I can make one in a week or two if you can wait.

That'd be great.  Thanks.

Quote - No longer available for purchase, but if you like it, I'd suggest you contact TheNess to see if it's available elsewhere.

That looks beautiful!  Unfortunately, it doesn't have a maintenance hatch, so I wouldn't have been able to use it anyway...

habot ( ) posted Thu, 02 July 2009 at 11:54 AM
Nyghtfall ( ) posted Thu, 02 July 2009 at 12:24 PM

Quote - Telehandler SkidSteer Loader on Daz Store

Wrong kind of elevator.  I'm looking for something to put in an office building.

Dialer ( ) posted Thu, 02 July 2009 at 12:43 PM · edited Thu, 02 July 2009 at 12:45 PM

Quote - That looks beautiful!  Unfortunately, it doesn't have a maintenance hatch, so I wouldn't have been able to use it anyway...

It might. Products like this often come with additional textures/features that aren't shown in the promos. Wouldn't hurt to ask him, in any event.

Nyghtfall ( ) posted Thu, 02 July 2009 at 12:46 PM · edited Thu, 02 July 2009 at 12:47 PM

Quote - It might.  Wouldn't hurt to ask him, in any event.

Good point.  I'll see if I can get in touch.  Thanks.

bantha ( ) posted Thu, 02 July 2009 at 2:10 PM

Poserworld has a set which could work as well. 

http://www.poserworld.com/Downloads/Scenes/10152/Lobby.with.lifts.aspx

A ship in port is safe; but that is not what ships are built for.
Sail out to sea and do new things.
-"Amazing Grace" Hopper

Avatar image of me done by Chidori

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.