Mon, Sep 9, 4:12 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 09 2:22 am)

Subject: Harmless Fun ( hopefully)

wolf359 ( ) posted Sat, 14 July 2001 at 4:28 PM · edited Mon, 09 September 2024 at 3:58 AM

I am trying to compile a list of the top ten posts you wont see in the poser forum you contributions are welcome 1)" My default p4 male is little too rugged and handsome, does any one have any morphs to make him look dorkier". 2) i have looked all over the web and i cant find any clothing items for posette 3) Looking for a tuxedo for the daz gremlin 4) "thats a great vicki 12 item clothing pack you put in free stuff, could you put it in the marketplace for $300 so i can buy it from there" 5)" I am looking for a baggy oversize jogging suit for voluptuous vicky" thats all i have come up with so far

My website

YouTube Channel

atthisstage ( ) posted Sat, 14 July 2001 at 4:38 PM

"I need this pose, and I hope someone out there can help me. What I'm looking for, see, is basically the Poser characters like they're about to fly. You know, sorta standing there, arms outstretched, like any moment they're gonna squat down and then leap into the air and flap their arms and, you know, fly. But it's that first pose that has me really stumped. Any ideas?"

wolf359 ( ) posted Sat, 14 July 2001 at 4:44 PM

is there any way to make the Daz updo hair look more like plastic or shiny playdough any ldeas????!!!!

My website

YouTube Channel

wolf359 ( ) posted Sat, 14 July 2001 at 4:46 PM

" Been using poser for about a year now and i am curious: is it possible to do a Nude woman with this program"

My website

YouTube Channel

mi-scha ( ) posted Sat, 14 July 2001 at 4:48 PM

I've got this cool character, called 'P4 Biz woman'. Everything works ok, but how do I remove her clothes? I hope the name of the character is right, I have an german version of poser, there she is called 'Geschtsfrau'. ;) I'm quite sure, sometime someone will ask those questions. }:)

mi-scha ( ) posted Sat, 14 July 2001 at 4:49 PM

Duh, looks like wolf359 beat me to it.

wolf359 ( ) posted Sat, 14 July 2001 at 4:50 PM

"I just Bought lightwave can some one show me how to tone down its renderer so that it more like poser's'

My website

YouTube Channel

RadArt ( ) posted Sat, 14 July 2001 at 5:11 PM

Can anyone please, please make their posettes "stare" blankly ahead, like they are in shock, all wide eyed; you know, like they are zombies or on heavy drugs zooed to the gills, I find this so incredibly rare and I am so sick and tired of so many beautiful posettes just looking away from the camera, or sideways, or down, and they even have them with their eyes closed; enough of that utter nonsense, just once I want to see a posette with a real good wholesome realistic SHOCKING STARE!!!

wolf359 ( ) posted Sat, 14 July 2001 at 5:26 PM

The default P4 baby is way too cute!!! are there any morphs in free stuff to make him look more like a frog!! im desperate!!!!

My website

YouTube Channel

wolf359 ( ) posted Sat, 14 July 2001 at 5:29 PM

I just spent two hours over in the galleries and could not find a single Nude render of posette or vicky could some PLEASE!!point me in the right direction??!!!!

My website

YouTube Channel

mi-scha ( ) posted Sat, 14 July 2001 at 5:31 PM

I have some photos of [insert name of celeb of the week]. How do I import them in Poser, eeh, like you know, to remove her clothes and have her poseable?

wolf359 ( ) posted Sat, 14 July 2001 at 5:34 PM

Can we please stop cluttering up free stuff with all those damn micheal clothing packs??

My website

YouTube Channel

mi-scha ( ) posted Sat, 14 July 2001 at 5:44 PM

Can someone post some nude pics in the gallery? There is way to much serius art stuff there!

wolf359 ( ) posted Sat, 14 July 2001 at 5:47 PM

"I am desparate!! need someone to model sphere or *Ball * type object for use in poser4 !! will pay top dollar!!! IT MUST BE ROUND!! email me privately for details!!" p.s. this could lead to more work in the future( ei . cubes , walking canes, and stairs)

My website

YouTube Channel

mi-scha ( ) posted Sat, 14 July 2001 at 5:49 PM

All those realistic textures are very fine, but where can I get a monochrome one, to make everything white?

mi-scha ( ) posted Sat, 14 July 2001 at 5:51 PM

LOL, post #14 reminds me of some people, I do business with.

wolf359 ( ) posted Sat, 14 July 2001 at 5:53 PM

"Is there any way to make vickys elbows poke through her cat/ body suit when i bend her forearm"???

My website

YouTube Channel

wolf359 ( ) posted Sat, 14 July 2001 at 5:59 PM

"Attention curious labs : after polling the userbase i am pleased to report that the Propack plugin for MAX4 has worked Flawlessly in all cases!!!"

My website

YouTube Channel

pzrite ( ) posted Sat, 14 July 2001 at 6:01 PM

I'm very dissapointed with Poser 4 in general. Is there anyway I could trade it back in for Poser 2? I think that was the best version, the quality has gone way down since then.

atthisstage ( ) posted Sat, 14 July 2001 at 6:03 PM

"Why do we need a nudity button, anyway?"

mi-scha ( ) posted Sat, 14 July 2001 at 6:36 PM

Gosh, those characters from Final Fantasy are swell. Are they in freestuff?

Poppi ( ) posted Sat, 14 July 2001 at 6:36 PM

How do I get those great, shiney points of light, on my Posette? I wish my butt looked more like Vicki's. Michael is a waste of money. I'm stickin' with the Dork. I wish I could get my hair to look like Zygotes...any tips? I wish my kids had been as cute as that adorable Poser baby. There are way too many clothes for the Poser children. Vicki and Posette should not be ignored like this. The P4 Casual man is such a handsome devil. Don't you all wish you could meet such a charmer? Vicki is just gorgeous. Have you looked at those incredible features? Vicki comes with her face already posed. Be careful not to twist any of the face knobs (especially, when dealing with her lovely eyes.) Pop...pop...pop!!!

RadArt ( ) posted Sat, 14 July 2001 at 6:45 PM

Can someone please lighten up the nostrils, I like to look right up the characters noses to see what's there, everyone renders those nostrils way too dark, like come on already, enough mystery, what's up that NOSE???!!

RadArt ( ) posted Sat, 14 July 2001 at 6:52 PM

I am really sick of everyone in this forum showing us exactly what the rendering will be in their thumbnail, how about some mystery, some close up of certain areas or just some clear, outright deceptions. Like what is with people here, do they have to be so darn for real???

mi-scha ( ) posted Sat, 14 July 2001 at 6:59 PM

PLEEZE HELP! I can't win Poser! Are there any Cheat-Codes or Patches?

Poppi ( ) posted Sat, 14 July 2001 at 7:02 PM

The clothing that comes with Poser 4 is timeless. It will never go out of style. I don't understand why anyone would want their Poserfolk to wear anything else. Poser comes with some incredibly real looking animals. Easy to pose, too. I am so happy we have the default lighting. Makes my job so much easier. The default Poser gray background compliments everything. We need to see more of that. Poser is a great modelling program. One can really do alot with the shapes that come as "Props".

jmahoney ( ) posted Sat, 14 July 2001 at 7:06 PM

I'm doing Bruce Willis, does anyone know how to make my poser character bald?

mi-scha ( ) posted Sat, 14 July 2001 at 7:09 PM

I just found the Renderosity free stuff. On my Harddisk are 1GB free space, that should be enough to download everything.

RadArt ( ) posted Sat, 14 July 2001 at 7:18 PM

I wish people would post more stuff to the gallery here, it's just too damn slow, I mean, I get bored to tears waiting and waiting for someone, anyone to post anything at all??!! Like come on, even a wip, anything, just post something to give this place some life! I'm gonna fall asleep here if someone don't post something real soon!

amp-three ( ) posted Sat, 14 July 2001 at 7:20 PM

After I've downloaded a ZIP, I never misplace it, remember what it was for, or wonder why the hell I downloaded it in the first place. a3-ro.jpg

neurocyber ( ) posted Sat, 14 July 2001 at 7:24 PM

There are way to many realistic hair styles for the Poser Dork and Michael. Can some one make hair for a female character?

Poppi ( ) posted Sat, 14 July 2001 at 7:28 PM

I'd post more often, but, am so terribly scared of making the "Hot 20".

Miss Nancy ( ) posted Sat, 14 July 2001 at 7:31 PM

Everyone would rather do actual renders and learn how to use Poser; you'll never see us downloading zips all day and burning one CD after the other, before we even look at the manual. Poser does such good shadows, reflections and other effects - why should we waste any time with other software?

JKeller ( ) posted Sat, 14 July 2001 at 7:35 PM

Vicki's eyebrows are way too thin and realistic. Does anyone know how to make them look like two huge solid brown bricks sticking out of her forehead?

JKeller ( ) posted Sat, 14 July 2001 at 7:37 PM

I have Maya and everytime I make a figure it ends up looking like something out of Final Fantasy. How do I get my Maya figures to look more like the Poser ones?

Poppi ( ) posted Sat, 14 July 2001 at 7:42 PM

The Poser manual has given me worlds of poser knowledge. It is a "must read", even, for non Poser users.

neurocyber ( ) posted Sat, 14 July 2001 at 7:45 PM

Vicky looks perfect right out of the box. Why change her?

mi-scha ( ) posted Sat, 14 July 2001 at 7:48 PM

file_191013.jpg

How do I get Vicky to look like my girlfriend? (No, she isn't my gf, no way. :P )

wolf359 ( ) posted Sat, 14 July 2001 at 8:24 PM

"wow! Daz is selling a ten disc CD set of hi-res textures and bump Maps for the P4 snake!!!"

My website

YouTube Channel

wolf359 ( ) posted Sat, 14 July 2001 at 8:29 PM

Hey Guys !! look at this hi-res render i did of vicky-2 with the hires texturemaps on my 133mhz pentuim-I this morning!!!

My website

YouTube Channel

Crescent ( ) posted Sat, 14 July 2001 at 8:33 PM

Why can't I find any lingerie or bikini textures? Hey, after all the help I've gotten here, how can I donate stuff for free to pay everyone back? Does anyone know where I could find an overly pink female Caucasian texture, maybe with lots of tacky make-up at that? All I can find are "ethnic" textures, so many Asians, Blacks, Indians, etc., and mostly men at that. Are there any breast morphs, especially to reduce the breast size for the female characters? There's just no breast morphs available anyway!

RadArt ( ) posted Sat, 14 July 2001 at 8:42 PM

I do wish more people would IM me over the Chat PA system here to come and look at their website or their awsome work in the galleries, heck, I wish more people would stop being so damn modest and build up enough ego tripping so they will flaunt their stuff around more. I keep waiting and waiting but no one is self centred enough, what a damn shame. Doesn't everybody kiss their muscles in the mirror anymore? What happened to self glory, why the other day some person IM'd me and told me off, asked me who the frig I thought I was to have the nerve for giving them a nice comment under their art, told me they wanted to lynch me for adding such a nice comment sigh!

wolf359 ( ) posted Sat, 14 July 2001 at 8:43 PM

"I wouldnt mind payng a higher price$$$ for poser5 if it meant i could have my feature wish list ( radiosity, particle system for hair ,cloth simulation etc.) I mean after all ,i am high income, busy, productive individual not some sloth sitting at his computer in some web forum all day".

My website

YouTube Channel

RadArt ( ) posted Sat, 14 July 2001 at 8:50 PM

I wish that folks would make more shorter skirts for the poser female characters, they are always long, long long, why?? Don't folks know that women always wear mini skirts?? Not only that, what's with the flat shoes?? All women I ever met, all they ever wear is high heels, they hardly ever take them off, like get real huh? Make some high heels, the higher the better! For that matter, lets have some more lingerie too, severly lacking in the poser genre, if I see one more pair of fully clothes pajamas I will scream! We need more lingerie!!

atthisstage ( ) posted Sat, 14 July 2001 at 8:59 PM

"I, like, have this... uh... thing for big women in muu-muus. I wonder if the guy at PoserFashion would make one for me?"

wolf359 ( ) posted Sat, 14 July 2001 at 9:00 PM

"If you save up $2500 and buy lightwave and learn its modelor no one here will expect you to start handing over your models to the "community" in freestuff thats why we hate the warez freaks so much, they are always looking to get something without paying for it"

My website

YouTube Channel

wolf359 ( ) posted Sat, 14 July 2001 at 9:03 PM

"I would never waste money on a Lawyer not with all the sound legal advice available here at renderosity"

My website

YouTube Channel

amp-three ( ) posted Sat, 14 July 2001 at 9:06 PM

Whenever I post a reply to any question, I always know what I am talking about. a3-ro.jpg

wolf359 ( ) posted Sat, 14 July 2001 at 9:11 PM

"I am 100% certain that all the models in freestuff and the market place were created by the people who put them there"

My website

YouTube Channel

SnowSultan ( ) posted Sat, 14 July 2001 at 9:16 PM

I love #12, LOL...darn all those free Michael clothes! "Where can I download a sword? Oh, and where can I purchase a texture for Victoria?"

my DeviantArt page: http://snowsultan.deviantart.com/

I do not speak as a representative of DAZ, I speak only as a long-time member here. Be nice (and quit lying about DAZ) and I'll be nice too.

Poppi ( ) posted Sat, 14 July 2001 at 9:18 PM

Poppi's one stop, All Nite Beer 'n Pop Shop, on South Dixie Highway. It's Rockabilly Hell, with Blue Plate specials. And, you will meet some "characters", as well. Maybe, if you're really lucky...They won't cold cock you. Some of the fairer sex, may even let you take them home. For, a price...less'n you get 'em drunk, or stoned.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.