Tue, Oct 22, 8:28 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 7:36 am)

Subject: Would anyone like a Makeup Tutorial?

sama1 ( ) posted Mon, 16 July 2001 at 8:04 AM ยท edited Sun, 20 October 2024 at 8:06 AM

I have been playing with Victoria 2 and changing her colors around and thought others may like it as well. I was going to develop my own Makeup Kit but discovered a wealth of stuff all over the web. What I am proposing is a tutorial on changing the eye colors. Changing the eyebrow colors. Setting the lips to a single color with no texture map, but adding a bump map instead. Adding a tint to the texture file to simulate different makeup looks. Also including information on how to save these settings to a MAT pose file for later use. Also I have found a great Eyeshadow/LipColor kit from Alan Lee, which I would like to show how to use to create great different Eyeshadow looks for Victoria. Of course I do not intend to leave out Posette and will try to include information for her as well. I will still need to find someplace to host this tutorial if anyone is interested. Sama1

Marque ( ) posted Mon, 16 July 2001 at 8:12 AM

Yes I would be very interested, thank you for sharing. Marque

Poppy ( ) posted Mon, 16 July 2001 at 9:07 AM

I also would be interested, thanks so much, Poppy

Poppi ( ) posted Mon, 16 July 2001 at 9:23 AM

Sounds good to me, too. Pop...pop...Poppi!!

Crescent ( ) posted Mon, 16 July 2001 at 12:20 PM

I could host it if the file pictures are reasonable size. I'd give full credit, of course. Coincidentally, I'm the one hosting the Alan Lee make-up kit. You can check it out at http://www.fallencity.net/treasures to see how I gave credit for the file I'm hosting.

visualkinetics ( ) posted Mon, 16 July 2001 at 12:53 PM

I thought people have all forgotten about my make-up kit. It's nice to know that I actually get credited properly. I still owe great thanks to Crescent for her generous hosting, as thousands of downloads have occurred for this kit. I never released a V2 update since I didn't get much response for a new release. I've been busy trying to acquire new skills to offer more stuff. visualkinetics

nikitacreed ( ) posted Mon, 16 July 2001 at 1:36 PM

I had never heard of it! Thanks so much visualkinetics! I was just having trouble painting makeup on a texture! Someone must have read my mind! I really appreciate it! :o) I am a happy camper and off to use this puppy! :o)

Nebula ( ) posted Mon, 16 July 2001 at 3:01 PM

I'd be interested too!

spudgrl ( ) posted Mon, 16 July 2001 at 3:42 PM

Count me in. I use the makeup kit all the time. Id love a new one for vic 2. :)

sama1 ( ) posted Mon, 16 July 2001 at 5:40 PM

I guess there is an interest in a Makeup Tutorial, so I will try finishing some of the Webpages I have so far and if Cresent does not find I will e-mail what I have; then start finishing the rest. I hope this helps. Sama

Marque ( ) posted Tue, 17 July 2001 at 5:27 AM

I can make a pdf of the web pages when you are done if you like so that people can download it. 8^) Just let me know if you need that done. Marque acbts@cwo.com

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.