Sun, Oct 6, 9:21 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: RoBotiX - Onslaught

AgentSmith ( ) posted Sat, 05 September 2009 at 8:22 AM · edited Sat, 05 October 2024 at 5:21 AM

file_438771.jpg

An almost unrecognizable robot.

I threw everything but the kitchen sink at this quickie render to hack it up, so to speak.

Bryce render, Bryce render in Poser to make a sketch render, a rock wall and some Photoshop art filters tossed in for good measure.

AS

Contact Me | Gallery | Freestuff | IMDB Credits | Personal Site
"I want to be what I was when I wanted to be what I am now"

bobbystahr ( ) posted Sat, 05 September 2009 at 8:53 AM

That's awesomely strange and strangely awesome...well done...great experimentation.. ...

Once in a while I look around,
I see a sound
and try to write it down
Sometimes they come out very soft
Tinkling light sound
The Sun comes up again

tom271 ( ) posted Sat, 05 September 2009 at 10:42 AM

I like it....  very artistic....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sackrat ( ) posted Sat, 05 September 2009 at 12:24 PM

Curiously refreshing.

"Any club that would have me as a member is probably not worth joining" -Groucho Marx

AnnieD ( ) posted Sat, 05 September 2009 at 12:33 PM

And...how long have you been without sleep?  😄

Seriously...I do find it to be artistic and interesting.

“For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible.”

[Stuart Chase]

SndCastie ( ) posted Sat, 05 September 2009 at 3:48 PM

nice job on this one

Sandy
An imagination can create wonderful things

SndCastie's Little Haven

vangogh ( ) posted Sat, 05 September 2009 at 5:48 PM

You sure did put this one thru the ringer so to speak, but the results were worth it. I once had an art teacher that told me that the best question a person can ask themselves is simply “What if?” What if I try this, or what if I do it this way, or what if I try something different? I try experimenting all the time and find it quite fun to see the results. Your experimenting here was a great idea and got really creative results.

skiwillgee ( ) posted Sun, 06 September 2009 at 9:32 PM

Most cool.  Image could have been rescued from Earth after the Cylon attack 2000 years before.

50parsecs ( ) posted Sun, 06 September 2009 at 11:16 PM

I like it. It seems to be a departure from what I've seen from you before. I like the implied sense of motion.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.