Fri, Oct 4, 3:33 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Fractals

Welcome to the Fractals Forum

Forum Moderators: Deenamic

Fractals F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 27 11:19 am)

Subject: Missing Links

Jennyfnf ( ) posted Tue, 22 September 2009 at 10:31 AM · edited Fri, 04 October 2024 at 3:30 PM

I elected to receive notification when one of my Favourite Fractal Artists posted on Renderosity.
Sadly I'm not receiving 100% of these. I've tried clicking again and saying I want to hear, but it just says that this Artist is aready one of my favourites.  Is there anything else I can do?
Thankyou.

Luc2 ( ) posted Tue, 22 September 2009 at 3:33 PM

Hi Jennyfnf,

Go to the Art Gallery, just under the word "Art Gallery" you have some links one is "My favorite" click on that and you'll go to your gallery, Under the words "My Gallery" you have some link one of these is My favorite artists, click on it you'll have the list of your favorite artists you can click turn on or turn off. I hope this can help you.

Luc 

Jennyfnf ( ) posted Tue, 22 September 2009 at 3:36 PM

Thankyou so much Luc

jenny:-)

DreamWarrior ( ) posted Tue, 22 September 2009 at 6:36 PM

Hi Jenny,
I'm sorry this is happening to you.

Before I consult with the programmers, I have to check the obvious first: did you change you email lately? So you have the right email set on your Renderosity profile? Have you checked your spam folder?

My crafts - My Freebies - My Store - Delightful Arts

Jennyfnf ( ) posted Tue, 22 September 2009 at 10:49 PM

Hello Barb,
Thankyou for your help.
No - my email address is the one I have used for years now.  I don't have a spam folder - Outlook Express  just moves letters from addresses I have blocked into the deleted file and they are few and far between. To be on the safe side I have had a look for a spam folder but can't see one anywhere.
best wishes
Jenny

DreamWarrior ( ) posted Wed, 23 September 2009 at 11:26 PM

Ok, will ask the programmers and let you know.
=)

Jennyfnf ( ) posted Thu, 24 September 2009 at 12:23 AM

Many thanks:-))

StaceyG ( ) posted Thu, 24 September 2009 at 2:33 PM

I see a couple of your favorite artists that you have notifications turned OFF so I'm not sure if those are the ones you are referring to not receiving notifications on or if there are more.

Can you sitemail any specific favorite artist names that you know you aren't getting notifications on so I can check further? Also can you tell me an approx date of when you started having this issue?

Thank you

Jennyfnf ( ) posted Thu, 24 September 2009 at 2:50 PM

Aha, now I didn't know about them.  I'll go and check further.  I apologise if this is my fault Stacey.
Thankyou.

Jennyfnf ( ) posted Fri, 25 September 2009 at 1:13 AM

I can't find the place where you turn on notifications.  Will you point me in the right direction please?

ligt ( ) posted Sat, 26 September 2009 at 6:32 AM

jenny,
go to your favorite artist in your gallery, there you can turn them on or off or even delete them.
if they are off, you see that you can turn them on.
if they are on, you can see that you can click to turn them off.
hope this helps,
monica

Jennyfnf ( ) posted Sat, 26 September 2009 at 6:41 AM

Thankyou Monica.  I am ashamed of my ignorance. Don't tell anyone.
Jenny

ligt ( ) posted Sat, 26 September 2009 at 6:50 AM

not from me!!!!
monica

Jennyfnf ( ) posted Sat, 26 September 2009 at 6:53 AM

hehe......

DreamWarrior ( ) posted Sat, 26 September 2009 at 12:39 PM

Have you found it?
Is it working for you now, Jenny?

Jennyfnf ( ) posted Sat, 26 September 2009 at 12:51 PM

Yes thankyou Barb and as far as I can tell it is all ok.   All the boxes are clear and turned on, unlike me!
Good wishes
Jenny

DreamWarrior ( ) posted Sat, 26 September 2009 at 12:53 PM

Great!
Cheers!

Barb

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.