Tue, Oct 22, 8:28 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 8:34 am)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: Unhappy with a product

gabrielle_bri ( ) posted Sat, 26 September 2009 at 2:05 PM · edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 8:27 AM

I recently bought Faceshop and it does not deliver like it promises. I guess I should of done more research on it but the video makes it looks so easy but it NEVER comes out the way it should I am so disappointed and I wish I had never spent 89.00 on it def not worth it. This is the first product that has just been a disaster from Rendo. What can I do to get my money back I did write to the vendor but so far no reply and 89.00 isnt much but  not worth it. IT WAS Order#: 111641981. iI do hate to be a whiner but this upset me a lot.

Many thanks Bri

StaceyG ( ) posted Sat, 26 September 2009 at 5:26 PM

How long has it been since you wrote the vendor? We like to give them 48 to 72 hours to respond .

gabrielle_bri ( ) posted Sat, 26 September 2009 at 5:31 PM

I wrote pretty much the same day Its such an awful product and so many others think so as well but I cant afford to waste 89.00 on a product that really should not of made it past the test stage.I even put it on credit card instead of Paypal as usual. I guees its my fault but upsetting none the less.

(Sorry I am grumpy ) Just very disappointed is all.

StaceyG ( ) posted Sat, 26 September 2009 at 8:46 PM

I'll see if we can get in touch with the vendor on your behalf. 

Let me know if you do hear from him.

Thanks

gabrielle_bri ( ) posted Sat, 26 September 2009 at 9:02 PM

Thank you so much I appreciate it.

Bri

StaceyG ( ) posted Sat, 26 September 2009 at 11:36 PM

Just one more question before I sent the email to the vendor.

Did you contact this vendor through Renderosity sitemail or through an email?

Thank you
Stacey

gabrielle_bri ( ) posted Sun, 27 September 2009 at 12:36 AM

It was through regular email and rendo email.

Bri

StaceyG ( ) posted Sun, 27 September 2009 at 11:37 AM

Gotcha:) Okay thanks for the info. I'm sending off some communication to the vendor now.

gabrielle_bri ( ) posted Thu, 01 October 2009 at 10:00 AM

Still nothing from Vendor I bet he is laughing his tush off....But at 89.00 a pop from here and Daz I guess he can.

StaceyG ( ) posted Thu, 01 October 2009 at 12:39 PM

Hi gabrielle,

I'm issuing you a refund for this order right now since we cannot get any response from vendor.

Thank you for your patience.

gabrielle_bri ( ) posted Mon, 12 October 2009 at 12:02 PM

Thank you so Much I appreciate you all so much especially you Stacey again many thanks!

Bri

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.