Fri, Sep 20, 4:26 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 11:01 pm)

Subject: Another really weird thing (P7), removing image node shoots polys into infinity

MistyLaraCarrara ( ) posted Tue, 29 September 2009 at 2:55 PM · edited Mon, 16 September 2024 at 4:46 AM

I was changing the texture for the egg seat that came with P7 to use a procedural.

And when I unplugged the image node, the seat shot polygons into infinity.

I plug the image back in, and the polygons return to normal space.

???

♥ My Gallery Albums    ♥   My YT   ♥   Party in the CarrarArtists Forum  ♪♪ 10 years of Carrara forum ♥ My FreeStuff

drewradley ( ) posted Tue, 29 September 2009 at 3:39 PM

When that happens, for me anyway, it is usually just in the preview and only in the SreeD. Switching the view to OpenGL should make those infinite polys disappear. (Just in case: you can switch views from SreeD to OpenGL by right clicking anywhere in the scene.)

Now Playing
My Insomnia Presents
Blue Defender

MistyLaraCarrara ( ) posted Tue, 29 September 2009 at 4:12 PM

but it's weird.

♥ My Gallery Albums    ♥   My YT   ♥   Party in the CarrarArtists Forum  ♪♪ 10 years of Carrara forum ♥ My FreeStuff

drewradley ( ) posted Tue, 29 September 2009 at 6:42 PM

Yeah, but you get used to it. Don't even notice it anymore really. Well, except for some really bad one that fill the entire scene with them. But I just switch over to OpenGL and it goes away. BTW, did that it go awaay for you? Just curious if what you have is different than what I 'm talking about.

Now Playing
My Insomnia Presents
Blue Defender

Tucan-Tiki ( ) posted Tue, 29 September 2009 at 8:43 PM

lol micro black holes are eating at your figures, forgot to mention poser 8 has them.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.