Fri, Oct 4, 1:32 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Fractals

Welcome to the Fractals Forum

Forum Moderators: Deenamic

Fractals F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 27 11:19 am)

Subject: Appropriate Category?

jucarbi ( ) posted Sat, 31 October 2009 at 8:07 PM · edited Mon, 15 July 2024 at 9:58 PM

Hello,
I am new to Renderosity. My main interest is stereograms, or more accurately anaglyphs.
Mainly I work with photographs but have created anaglyphs using Chaoscope. I hope to be able to create anaglyphs using Ultra Fractal 5.
There doesn't seem to be much interest in stereos on Renderosity.

If I were to upload an anaglyph created with Chaoscope by slightly altering the parameters of the second of the pair and assembled using Stereo Photo Maker can it be posted as a fractal or should it be Mixed Media?
Jay

DreamWarrior ( ) posted Sun, 01 November 2009 at 1:08 AM

As long as the main focus of the image is a fractal (even if postworked) you can post it on the Fractal gallery.

Oh, and welcome to Renderosity!
Barb

My crafts - My Freebies - My Store - Delightful Arts

tresamie ( ) posted Mon, 09 November 2009 at 1:23 AM

We already have several artists that have posted anaglyphs.  Maybe you could do a gallery search.

~Viv

Fractals will always amaze me!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.