Sun, Sep 22, 6:42 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / DAZ|Studio

Welcome to the DAZ|Studio Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Guardian_Angel_671, Daddyo3d

DAZ|Studio F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 8:54 am)

Subject: Wanted Quality Poser/DazStudio Artist

mertext ( ) posted Tue, 03 November 2009 at 5:49 PM · edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 6:38 AM

Wanted Quality Poser/DazStudio Artist
OK I am seeking a quality artists to make up promo images for Poser/DazStudio products. Basically it boils down to i know my way around 3dsmax , but my abilities to make a good promo image is a bit lacking.

Your responsibilities would be to make :

Main Image (500x650px)
Main Thumb (110x143px  and one at 200x200)
Promo Image (420x280px)
and 3 additional  images of the model at  (500x650px)/(800x800px)

You are more than welcome to apply your signature on the full size promo images.

In return you will be able to keep the models in question.
This is an opportnuity for an artist to expand their libraries.

Interested parties feel free to contact me via Renderosity and shw me your online gallery.
These products are intended to be sold at Renderosity or Daz3d.

aka MCDLabs
also known as Daniel Merrill a grumpy old disabled Jarhead.
checkout my freebies at
https://www.sharecg.com/pf/full_uploads.php?pf_user_name=mcdlabs

Avros ( ) posted Wed, 04 November 2009 at 12:45 AM

Hmmm, sounds easy enough, I only use DAZ3, but would like to know more information. My gallery contains some of my works. If you like my work, let me know via Site Mail. Cheers.

darman42 ( ) posted Sat, 07 November 2009 at 6:59 PM

basically put, i suck, lol

but im willing to make a few promo pictures. itd be good experience in not only making good pics to post up here, but also in how to set up scenes, lighting, etc.

mertext ( ) posted Fri, 13 November 2009 at 12:29 PM

Thanks for those that replied. Out of the lot of you I have found 2 artists that have the visual style i am looking for and they will be contacted shortly regarding some of the products I will need them to work on.

Again thanks for the responses.

aka MCDLabs
also known as Daniel Merrill a grumpy old disabled Jarhead.
checkout my freebies at
https://www.sharecg.com/pf/full_uploads.php?pf_user_name=mcdlabs

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.