Fri, Sep 20, 4:40 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / DAZ|Studio

Welcome to the DAZ|Studio Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Guardian_Angel_671, Daddyo3d

DAZ|Studio F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 4:16 am)

Subject: What's up with DAZ? Can't log on.... anyone know??

RAMWorks ( ) posted Tue, 17 November 2009 at 11:45 PM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 2:28 PM

Hiya,

I'm a long time member of the DAZ community but the site seems to be down right now.  Started getting a bit glitchy this afternoon and now it's not responding at all now that I'm home from work.  Any news of what's going on??

Thanks

Richard ;-)~

---Wolff On The Prowl---

My Store is HERE

My Freebies are HERE  

animajikgraphics ( ) posted Wed, 18 November 2009 at 12:29 AM

Seems to be working for me. (Both Forum and Store)  It may just be a temporary thing at their end.

FatCatAlley.net | Now Playing "SpaceCat 5" Parts 1 and 2

RAMWorks ( ) posted Wed, 18 November 2009 at 12:39 AM

Hmmm, not working for me at all.  Tried it with FF and IE!!

---Wolff On The Prowl---

My Store is HERE

My Freebies are HERE  

RAMWorks ( ) posted Wed, 18 November 2009 at 12:41 AM

could you please clear your cache and try logging in again??  If they are down for what ever reason then perhaps your browser is loading older cached pages

---Wolff On The Prowl---

My Store is HERE

My Freebies are HERE  

animajikgraphics ( ) posted Wed, 18 November 2009 at 2:25 AM

Tried clearing my cache and reloading on FF abd Safari. Site still comes up fine - in fact just made a purchase thru the store with no problems.

Can you get to other sites okay?

FatCatAlley.net | Now Playing "SpaceCat 5" Parts 1 and 2

RHaseltine ( ) posted Wed, 18 November 2009 at 8:32 AM

One of the DAZ forum team was having trouble logging in last night, also based in California. Could be there was a problem on the route to DAZ from there.

RAMWorks ( ) posted Wed, 18 November 2009 at 9:16 AM

Yea, it's fine now.  Thanks folks!

---Wolff On The Prowl---

My Store is HERE

My Freebies are HERE  

missykia ( ) posted Sat, 21 November 2009 at 7:45 PM

I'm trying to report a bug and I can't get in at the moment.

Grateful member of

nruddock ( ) posted Sat, 21 November 2009 at 8:29 PM

Quote - I'm trying to report a bug and I can't get in at the moment.

Do you mean you can't get the site to appear or that you can't log in ?

If it's the later, have you signed up for an account on the bug system (it needs a seperate login, you can't use your ordinary DAZ one).

missykia ( ) posted Sat, 21 November 2009 at 10:16 PM

Uohh! Makes sence now that you said it. I just knew I was putting in the right info.
Thank you very much.
Daz should have it when you click the error link right from the program to let you in and report any errors.
I know that their are probably very good reasons they can't, but it would be nice and fast. LOL
Thanks
xo

Grateful member of

RHaseltine ( ) posted Sun, 22 November 2009 at 9:01 AM

Until you have an account they can't log you in, once you do have an account (if you don't log out) it should remember you between visits. The bug tracker is a separate system from the store and forum.

missykia ( ) posted Sun, 22 November 2009 at 12:42 PM

file_443564.gif

Thank you. xo

Grateful member of

kyoto_kid ( ) posted Mon, 30 November 2009 at 10:40 PM

...looks like it happened again tonight.  I keep getting an Unable to Connect error.

...forsaken daughter is watching you.

[Intel Xeon 5660 Hyperthreading 6 core CPU, 24GB GSkill Ripjaws 1333 DDR3 Tri Channel RAM, Nvidia Titan-X GPU with 12GB GDDR5 & 3072 cores, 1 x AData 240 GB SSD (boot) + 1 x 2TB HDD, EGVA 850 G5 PSU Antec P-193 with more fans than Justin Bieber.]

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.