Sun, Sep 22, 4:30 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 22 2:04 am)

Subject: Martial Arts clothing?

ADM ( ) posted Mon, 23 July 2001 at 7:10 AM ยท edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 4:29 AM

Anyone know where I can get a martial arts outfit for Poser 4 male?, karate, kung fu, judo etc

ookami ( ) posted Mon, 23 July 2001 at 8:03 AM

Poserworld has the best karate gi's I've seen. I believe it is on their CD3 and is also in their new subscription area. I HIGHLY recommend the subscription!

atthisstage ( ) posted Mon, 23 July 2001 at 9:45 AM

There is another site, one from Japan, that has Japanese martial outfits for Kung Fu (both full outfit and just the pants) and Tai Chi. I'll look at my library and see if I can't find it for you. They're of the same quality as the karate gis at Poser World.

amp-three ( ) posted Mon, 23 July 2001 at 10:03 AM

I mean, I can make a decent dobak (TaeKwonDo outfit); the same with Karate... I mean, do the math, for the most part, its just your standard P4 clothing over-inflated/morphed a little bit with a good texture (ive seen some really bad ones before). Vicky/Micheal ones would be a different story, seeings how we'd have to shell out for the clothing packs. :) My problem would be having a versital belt. One that can morph into whatever position you want without the need for post-work on it. If I can get that, then I'll prolly get off my ass and make some cool TKD poses. I can see it now telling my friend Tim (whos a 3rd degree black belt): "Tim! Hold that [165 degree] sidekick of yours for another just five minutes! Well, I'd be done sooner if you didn't squirm so much!" :) a3-ro2.gif

kiru ( ) posted Mon, 23 July 2001 at 11:26 AM

file_194017.gif

hmm, www.kiru.net/images/sigfiles/morlok.jpg is the correct link i believe, but here it is locally

ADM ( ) posted Tue, 24 July 2001 at 5:03 AM

Thanks guys, Amp 3 frankly I don't think this project requires a custom build. Atthistage I would be interested in your finds, The bottoms only option could be useful. Ookami ta for the poserworld link I might sub if I can't find anything else suitable. For those who are interested My pal is a ninjutsu instructor or more correctly ninpo budo instructor and he wants to illustrate some stances for a manual he is producing.... there ain't much money in it and I'm doing it free as a favour (best to have these guys as friends!)

ADM ( ) posted Tue, 24 July 2001 at 5:04 AM

Kiru, found your jpg ... is there a model somewhere?

MadMac420 ( ) posted Tue, 24 July 2001 at 7:38 AM

Attached Link: http://www.lares.dti.ne.jp/~arrowh/download/index.html

Not sure if these are the same Atthistage was talking about, but ran accros them when grabbing everything I could find related to the "Neo-Japan" series. (see attached link)

atthisstage ( ) posted Wed, 25 July 2001 at 12:17 AM

Those are the ones. Thanks. I gotta start filing this stuff better... (grouse, grumble)

MadMac420 ( ) posted Wed, 25 July 2001 at 1:01 AM

heheh.. I justed started with mine.. I have one big folder with about 700+ or so zips.. Luckily I started my "Neo-Japan" addiction shortly after relizing the need to start organizing things.. ;)

ADM ( ) posted Wed, 25 July 2001 at 6:51 AM

Thanks to everyone, got the stuff from the above link that should do the trick, I hope Cheers

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.