Thu, Sep 19, 10:44 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Freestuff

Welcome to the Freestuff Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, RedPhantom, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Freestuff F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 17 4:48 pm)

Welcome to the Freestuff Forum. The Freestuff Forum is intended for all  freestuff related postings within our community. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review, announce and give feedback in greater detail on various freestuff items offered.  Members can also post wishes of freestuff items they would like to see.

Notice: Links to offsite 'For Sale' items will be removed

Renderosity Free Stuff Area

Free Stuff Gallery

Free Stuff Guidelines

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: [Need Help] Something like this

cbryant_03 ( ) posted Fri, 27 November 2009 at 12:16 PM · edited Thu, 19 September 2024 at 8:03 PM

Hi I'm new here and you guys are amazingly talented. I was blown away when I found this website.

I'm trying to locate a render sort of like this: http://www.antonw.com/images_highres/warhammer-header-template.jpg

I'm pretty sure alot of you guys will know this artist, but I need soemthing kind of like that but with a commercial license, and with or without the tank.

Free or marketplace, (btw this place is kind of hard to find specific things)

anyways I'm also free to other renders I can use to make templates, so feel free and message me

Boggy49 ( ) posted Fri, 27 November 2009 at 2:14 PM

So, what you want some tanks?

cbryant_03 ( ) posted Fri, 27 November 2009 at 2:16 PM

No I want what is behind that tank, the sort of render banner

Miss Nancy ( ) posted Fri, 27 November 2009 at 2:44 PM

it appears that ya gotta view the podcast to find out how he does those (probly using CS4 ($1,499) and 3dsMax (~$3,000)).  but an artiste on a budget might be able to do 'em with carrara 7 (~$349) or poser 8 (~$249).

cbryant_03 ( ) posted Fri, 27 November 2009 at 4:23 PM

Is there not already something on this website that resembles that? That is in the marketplace or in freebies or anywhere else for that matter? Reason I ask is because I am new here and my eyes are only a day old for this site, yours are many more and you might have seen soemthing like this. I don't want anything custom made, but if you do make it I will be one of the buyers.

Miss Nancy ( ) posted Fri, 27 November 2009 at 6:25 PM

no, I haven't seen anything like that here.  the freebies and marketplace items are more geared towards poser characters and accessories.

cbryant_03 ( ) posted Fri, 27 November 2009 at 6:48 PM

yeah I noticed. someone is missing a niche in the market

Anywhere else I might find something like this? or someone that might do it? I was hoping this was the place

Miss Nancy ( ) posted Fri, 27 November 2009 at 6:50 PM

yes, some of them can do it.  try the 3dsMax forum.  it reminds me of stonemason or jenay's work.

cbryant_03 ( ) posted Fri, 27 November 2009 at 6:52 PM

You think that will be alright? I already made another post in the marketplace forums. I dont want to post this in another category and get banned by a moderator or something.

Only asking because some communities are pretty rule heavy 

Miss Nancy ( ) posted Sat, 28 November 2009 at 3:25 PM

they won't ban ya if ya ask how to create such an image, the answer to which would be to listen to the podcast.  they would warn ya if ya posted this in various forums.  what they want AFAIK:

• those who want freebies should post here
  • those who wanna pay for something should post in jobs forum

but newbs usually just ignore the rules and spam the poser forum (most popular forum), where some of 'em might know how to do it, but I doubt they'd use poser to do it.

cbryant_03 ( ) posted Sat, 28 November 2009 at 4:00 PM

Ok thanks Ill take a look at the jobs forum Thank you so much Miss Nancy you are a sweet heart!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.