Fri, Sep 20, 3:24 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 5:40 am)

Subject: A Self Portrait (with apologies to Gary Larson)

Jackson ( ) posted Sat, 21 July 2001 at 4:53 PM ยท edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 1:37 PM

file_193791.jpg

Ever have one of those days?

melis000 ( ) posted Sat, 21 July 2001 at 4:56 PM

Hi Jackson, This one is very funny. I love it.

MikeJ ( ) posted Sat, 21 July 2001 at 5:13 PM

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!! Oh yeah, OK, I get it--- he strolled all the way across the desert only to be knocked down by the only thing around! LOL! Oh man, this is good!

Daffy34 ( ) posted Sat, 21 July 2001 at 9:29 PM

I LOVE IT! hehehe...pretty funny :-D Laurie

Varian ( ) posted Sat, 21 July 2001 at 10:06 PM

ROFL! Great job, Jackson! And yes, I had a day just like that yesterday; it's just about that same temperature here, too! :D

karlm ( ) posted Sat, 21 July 2001 at 11:35 PM

gotta feel bad for the palm tree...

Jackson ( ) posted Sun, 22 July 2001 at 9:56 AM

Thank you all for the kind remarks. This was my first-ever post and, since I'm not an artist, I had to go for laughs instead. A couple points: My Poser imports have worked flawlessly since I got Vue. It asked for poser.exe once and that was it. Also, can anyone think of a way to make realistic looking tracks of a person crawling on hands & knees thru the sand? I sure couldn't. Thanks again. Glad you liked the scene.

Varian ( ) posted Mon, 23 July 2001 at 1:19 AM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/messages.ez?Form.ShowMessage=349104

I think Gary Larson would approve, too. :) A couple methods for making footprints was recently discussed in this thread (at the URL). Maybe that info will help. :)

Jackson ( ) posted Mon, 23 July 2001 at 7:26 PM

Thanks Varian, I would hope that he would. I'd seen that thread and tried some of the things mentioned. But those are foot prints. I wanted to make tracks of a person crawling on their hands & knees through the sand. The above pic is the best I could do (in the time alotted anyway).

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.