Tue, Oct 22, 6:23 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 3:39 am)

Subject: Save All Facial Animation?

beos53 ( ) posted Fri, 04 December 2009 at 11:39 PM · edited Wed, 24 July 2024 at 11:46 PM

Is there anyway to save all Facial animation
When I went to save my animation I selected my subset
I unchecked everything except for anything having to do with the head
Saved the animation and applied it to the same character (after first removing any animation from the figure)
The head moved the eyes sorta moved (they didn't close all the way and the mouth didn't have an open smile (my original animation the eyes did close and there was a smile at certain points)
Is it possible to save All the Facial animation in Poser?
Thanks fo any info
Steve

PoserPro 2014, Windows 7, AMD FX-6300 6 core, 8 GB ram, Nvidia GeForce GTX 750 Ti

Adom ( ) posted Sat, 05 December 2009 at 7:50 AM

What about saving to the "face library" - I'm not quite sure about it but you can give it a try.

ockham ( ) posted Sat, 05 December 2009 at 9:09 AM

Yes, you can save a multi-frame animation in the Face (or Expressions) library.
It's not used much, but it's possible.

My python page
My ShareCG freebies

chriscox ( ) posted Sat, 05 December 2009 at 9:09 AM · edited Sat, 05 December 2009 at 9:10 AM

It sounds like you may not be saving the pose with the Morph Channels selected.  If that's the case when you save the pose ensure that you select the "Morph Channels" option.

Chris Cox

beos53 ( ) posted Sat, 05 December 2009 at 1:31 PM

I was trying to save the face animation in the Pose folder and I had tried saving with Morph Channels selected and also unselected.
I did save it in the Expressions) library. and it worked
Thank all of your for your input

PoserPro 2014, Windows 7, AMD FX-6300 6 core, 8 GB ram, Nvidia GeForce GTX 750 Ti

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.