Fri, Sep 20, 6:24 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / DAZ|Studio

Welcome to the DAZ|Studio Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Guardian_Angel_671, Daddyo3d

DAZ|Studio F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 4:16 am)

Subject: Daz Studio Update

Blue_Boy ( ) posted Sun, 06 December 2009 at 7:52 PM · edited Tue, 10 September 2024 at 8:09 AM

Hi all I have ds3 advanced an was wondering what update do I need to download

DAZ Studio 3.0.1.142 PC
Daz Studio 3.0.1.142 PC no content

thanx for any advice

RAMWorks ( ) posted Sun, 06 December 2009 at 8:26 PM

Yup, it's stable.  At least for the majority of folks.  There are always going to be bugs but this is a pretty stable release compared to the previous one!

---Wolff On The Prowl---

My Store is HERE

My Freebies are HERE  

Dialer ( ) posted Sun, 06 December 2009 at 8:46 PM · edited Sun, 06 December 2009 at 8:47 PM

Quote - Hi all I have ds3 advanced an was wondering what update do I need to download

DAZ Studio 3.0.1.142 PC
Daz Studio 3.0.1.142 PC no content

thanx for any advice

If you've previously installed any of the earlier versions of Studio, then you probably alrerady have the content. In case you don't know, content consists of various characters, clothing, and props that are used to build scenes.

So if you've never used Studio before, definitely download the version with content. You'll get lots of free goodies.

[Methinks my  "nephew" RamWolff was thinking about other things when he replied.  ;)  ]

RAMWorks ( ) posted Sun, 06 December 2009 at 9:52 PM

Ooops, yea, my head was half here and half in 1,000 other places.  To busy, too busy! LOL  What Auntie said!!  LOL 

---Wolff On The Prowl---

My Store is HERE

My Freebies are HERE  

Blue_Boy ( ) posted Thu, 17 December 2009 at 12:23 AM

Thanx for your help

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.