Fri, Sep 20, 6:33 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / DAZ|Studio

Welcome to the DAZ|Studio Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Guardian_Angel_671, Daddyo3d

DAZ|Studio F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 4:16 am)

Subject: Installation question

asw8055 ( ) posted Sun, 20 December 2009 at 3:49 PM · edited Thu, 25 July 2024 at 6:34 AM

When installing Victoria 4.2 Base after the install it places an Update Victoria Icon on the desk top and also after installing another screen comes up with a Check Mark in a box named: "Initialize Victoria 4.2" (Highly Recommended)

Both the Icon on the desktop and this menu are waiting for further action so my question is:

Which one of these should I react to First

1. Update Victoria Icon
    or
    2)Initialize Victoria and then close the install menu?

I want to make sure I don't mess this up by executing the wrong order of installation for the program to work correctly.

Thank You,
Alan

Dialer ( ) posted Sun, 20 December 2009 at 4:10 PM

They do the same thing. But go ahead and use the tick box.

You should keep the icon for future initializing, though. Some products, such as Morphs++, will require you to initialize V4 again after you install them.

mishamcm ( ) posted Sun, 20 December 2009 at 4:10 PM

They're actually the same thing.  Let the initialize run as part of the install.   The desktop icon is a link to the same thing in case you need to run it again later.

asw8055 ( ) posted Sun, 20 December 2009 at 5:48 PM

Ok good nough! Thanks everyone.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.