Wed, Oct 2, 10:23 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 02 9:25 am)

Subject: Best black character for V4

LanceB ( ) posted Tue, 16 March 2010 at 7:43 PM · edited Wed, 02 October 2024 at 10:23 PM

What do you think is the best black character for V4? I would like to find a texture that is similar to Beyonce, Zoe Saldana or Thandie Newton. You know, milk chocolate. I have some black characters but they don't quite have the right look. Opinions please.
Lance

NoelCan ( ) posted Tue, 16 March 2010 at 8:02 PM

VSS is a free texture editor from "bagginsbill"  ..   You can create Your own...!

dlfurman ( ) posted Tue, 16 March 2010 at 8:03 PM

Check out Reciecup's stuff in marketplace here (if you haven't) or check ShareCQ for her freebies.
Marie the Elite character at Daz.

"Few are agreeable in conversation, because each thinks more of what he intends to say than that of what others are saying, and listens no more when he himself has a chance to speak." - Francois de la Rochefoucauld

Intel Core i7 920, 24GB RAM, GeForce GTX 1050 4GB video, 6TB HDD space
Poser 12: Inches (Poser(PC) user since 1 and the floppies/manual to prove it!)

hborre ( ) posted Tue, 16 March 2010 at 9:27 PM

I would agree with dlfurman.  Reciecup has put out some amazing Afro skin textures, both free and for purchase. 

@NoelCan: VSS is more skin texture enhancement than skin editor.  Although color tint can be manipulated and changed, it is not quite the same as having an actual texture map to supply the tone.  It can be effectively done but the trial and error would be very time consuming.

cyberscape ( ) posted Tue, 16 March 2010 at 10:43 PM

Tempsta3D makes a Beyonce/Lil' Kim type of charcter that's quite stunning! She's on my wishlist right now...

http://market.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/index.php?ViewProduct=76812

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

AMD FX-9590 4.7ghz 8-core, 32gb of RAM, Win7 64bit, nVidia GeForce GTX 760

PoserPro2012, Photoshop CS4 and Magix Music Maker

--------------------------------------------------------------

...and when the day is dawning...I have to say goodbye...a last look back into...your broken eyes.

NolosQuinn ( ) posted Wed, 17 March 2010 at 1:23 AM

Another vote for Reciecup. Excellent textures, free and pay.

'I'm paying for this movie. I want guns'

thefixer ( ) posted Wed, 17 March 2010 at 6:35 AM

I also recommend Reciecup, wonderful character faces and textures, you can see some of her work in my gallery, the last one posted is a Reciecup texture.

Injustice will be avenged.
Cofiwch Dryweryn.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.