Sun, Oct 6, 6:51 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 10:48 pm)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: BUG with promo image

dreamscometrue ( ) posted Sat, 27 March 2010 at 6:10 PM · edited Sun, 06 October 2024 at 6:37 AM

file_450242.jpg

Hello!

I´m newbie and I was trying to send a file to the marketplace but I allways get this response: **
The promo image width or height exceeds the maximum width or height allowed. Please go back.

**Meanwhile I´m sure that my images are in correct size. So I tried to send again whitout the promo image and I got success! :)

So I think that many people can be confused with this.

Thanks.

DreamsComeTrue**

Maggee ( ) posted Sat, 27 March 2010 at 7:48 PM

It could be the file size.  If its more than is allowed, it may give you the width or height error

Some people dream of worthy accomplishments,
While others stay awake and do them.

I am a dreamer

Maggee ( ) posted Sat, 27 March 2010 at 7:56 PM

oops, I think I was wrong about that.  I dont think there is a limit to file size, just image dimensions.

Some people dream of worthy accomplishments,
While others stay awake and do them.

I am a dreamer

dreamscometrue ( ) posted Sun, 28 March 2010 at 4:43 AM

I think that the bug is when you put a promo image. Doesn´t matter the size. If you include one, something is wrong and the website read but can´t inform exactly what is.

I also was looking at the others vendors and I didn´t see nobody with this "promo image".

Regards

XENOPHONZ ( ) posted Sun, 28 March 2010 at 6:10 AM · edited Sun, 28 March 2010 at 6:11 AM

Hello dreamscometrue --

I've looked at your product upload, and the main product promo image is in place, and looks as it should.  So there is no visible issue.

I hope that this helps.  Please feel free to directly site mail me if you have any other questions.

Thanks -- :-)

Robert (aka XENOPHONZ)
Renderosity Marketplace Admin

Something To Do At 3:00AM 

dreamscometrue ( ) posted Sun, 28 March 2010 at 6:35 PM

Hello Robert!

Yep. My product was uploaded with the images that you can see except the image above with the size 280×420 pixels that I should include in the "promo-image".

I´m sorry if my english is too bad but I think that you can understand me.

Could you please tell me how many days I need to wait to have my product approved or not?

Thanks

XENOPHONZ ( ) posted Mon, 29 March 2010 at 4:37 AM

Hey dreamscometrue --

I have responded to your questions via site mail.  ;-)

Robert

Something To Do At 3:00AM 

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.