Mon, Sep 9, 6:03 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / DAZ|Studio

Welcome to the DAZ|Studio Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Guardian_Angel_671, Daddyo3d

DAZ|Studio F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 07 12:17 am)

Subject: Skin creation questions

jiinan ( ) posted Sat, 03 April 2010 at 6:47 PM · edited Sat, 10 August 2024 at 2:35 AM

Ok all, I've been trying to figure out how to create a skin to use for a V4 render. It's a Twi character and I want to be able to do coloration changes, marking changes, and add tats. Anyone here able and willing to help me out?

bnetta ( ) posted Sun, 04 April 2010 at 9:51 PM · edited Sun, 04 April 2010 at 9:52 PM

skins are made in a paint program by painting on the uvmap templates.
there are also merchant resources with them already done but, the rules are you must change them a certain percent before giving them out or selling them...

coloration changes can be done either by tinting the skin in a paint program or through your surfaces tab in studio.
tattoos and markings are also added to a skin in a paint program.
netta

www.oodlesdoodles.com

jiinan ( ) posted Mon, 05 April 2010 at 6:31 AM

Thanks for the information. Now to figure out how to pull the information from the files I have so I can put it all together the way I want.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.