Wed, Sep 25, 2:26 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 5:40 am)

Subject: hi, how can animate..

peregrino05 ( ) posted Wed, 14 April 2010 at 11:47 AM · edited Wed, 25 September 2024 at 2:23 AM

Hi, anyone can teach me to animate multiple objects in VUE ? i have 7.5 version of Infinite but i can learn from any version

thanks

bruno021 ( ) posted Wed, 14 April 2010 at 12:41 PM

Well, what exactly do yu want to animate?
There are many things that can be animated, and there are some differences between different types of objects ( for example wind and atmospheres are animated differently than camera)

peregrino05 ( ) posted Wed, 14 April 2010 at 4:24 PM

Well, a lot of planes moving into sky meanwhile in land a lot of tanks advance

bruno021 ( ) posted Wed, 14 April 2010 at 5:38 PM

You can use the animation wizard to create the path your objects will follow, and a type of motion, obviously different for the tankers and the planes.
Once the path is defined, you can modify points for the planes path inside the viewports, so the motion doesn't follow a horizontal path.

peregrino05 ( ) posted Wed, 14 April 2010 at 6:47 PM

Thanks bruno, but do you know a tutorial to guide me ?

bruno021 ( ) posted Thu, 15 April 2010 at 2:35 AM

No, except the one in the manual, about a pursuit in the desert, should help you out for the tankers at least.

peregrino05 ( ) posted Thu, 15 April 2010 at 9:34 AM

ok but i can´t find the "persistent patch" button :(

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.