Sun, Sep 15, 5:07 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 15 4:15 pm)

Subject: News from Poserfashion

sergemarck ( ) posted Tue, 31 July 2001 at 2:06 PM Ā· edited Fri, 02 August 2024 at 5:37 PM

Attached Link: http://members.fortunecity.com/poserfashion/downloads.htm

file_196664.jpg

As I was unable to win any contest in my whole life, I begin the Poserfashion special contest where I have good chance to win as I will fight alone against myself. The name is "Pleats ans Folds". It's a 3D cloth modeling contest reserved to sergemarck where rules are : - take a bed sheet - cut and wrap it - you are allowed to make some holes for head and arms - only one seam allowed (generally on one side) - you must make 10 items - long items should be full thight conforming The templates must be furnished to check you really start from a flat bed sheet. Using this way, you should be able to produce greek/roman like items which can be used for fantasy too. The first prize will allow you to publish your items in freestuff forums if you like. Well, I just begin the contest and 3 items are already made. As tomorrow I leave home for sun and sea (holidays,yes), I can't let you wait for the 7 others I will make when back home. SUPPORT ME AND HELP ME TO WIN ! I would be so happy to be able to post in freestuff !!! Serge (If you are not sure, yes it's a joke LOL:-)

atthisstage ( ) posted Tue, 31 July 2001 at 3:25 PM

Joke or not, it's gorgeous stuff - but hey, would you do anything else???

sergemarck ( ) posted Tue, 31 July 2001 at 3:31 PM

Only if you and others support me, dear atthisstage... Follow the link... Serge

lalverson ( ) posted Tue, 31 July 2001 at 3:36 PM
Online Now!

looks great Ika will love this stuff!!

Eric Walters ( ) posted Tue, 31 July 2001 at 3:52 PM

Wonderful stuff sergemarck! I think you have a wonderful chance to win your contest. :-) Best of luck and enjoy your vacation. Eric

atthisstage ( ) posted Tue, 31 July 2001 at 3:57 PM

Serge, Sorry... I meant, "could you do otherwise?" I've been a huge fan of your stuff for weeks now. It's all magnificently done, and anyone who hasn't been to Serge's site is indeed missing something. Have a great holiday, bud!! Sean

mi-scha ( ) posted Tue, 31 July 2001 at 4:05 PM

LOL, even someone who's all thumbs (like me) can texture this stuff. ;) Thanks Serge

lwaves ( ) posted Tue, 31 July 2001 at 4:18 PM

Well, having studied the work for awhile I think that Sergemarck looks like the clear leader at the moment. But with him going on holiday it could let Sergemarck and Sergemarck close in. ;-)

Marque ( ) posted Tue, 31 July 2001 at 4:52 PM

Your stuff is always so cool, thanks for the new ones. Marque

Poppi ( ) posted Tue, 31 July 2001 at 6:49 PM

I think you should win this contest. These are so pretty. Have a wonderful holiday. And, once, again, thank you. Poppi

gryffnn ( ) posted Tue, 31 July 2001 at 9:47 PM

Sergemarck, I think you should think bigger - go for next month's contest, and the next. I forsee an amazing winning streak ahead of you. We all look forward to vicariously sharing your exciting life! (Happy vacation)

Ms_Outlaw ( ) posted Wed, 01 August 2001 at 3:10 AM

Thanks Serge. Super as always.

Schlabber ( ) posted Wed, 01 August 2001 at 3:19 AM

great great great :o)

chohole ( ) posted Wed, 01 August 2001 at 12:45 PM

sooper, been trying for ages with transmaps to get something similar, thankyou. Happy holidays

The greatest part of wisdom is learning to developĀ  the ineffable genius of extracting the "neither here nor there" out of any situation...."

JetM ( ) posted Sat, 04 August 2001 at 1:47 PM

beautiful as always!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.