Sun, Oct 6, 6:19 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 8:40 pm)

Subject: Jessi - Lady Hair

greatlights ( ) posted Sat, 15 May 2010 at 8:43 AM · edited Wed, 25 September 2024 at 8:48 AM

I have downloaded Jessy-Lady Hair from www.renderosity.com/mod/freestuff/details.php free item by plus3d
The item is at RuntimeLibrariesPose! HAIR Fit Poses but doen't work.

Thank you for your help

jonnybode ( ) posted Sat, 15 May 2010 at 9:02 AM

Is this not only a hair fit pose?

Do you have the original hair?

SSAfam1 ( ) posted Sat, 15 May 2010 at 9:28 AM

Attached Link: Lady Hair

> Quote - I have downloaded Jessy-Lady Hair from [ www.renderosity.com/mod/freestuff/details.php](http://www.renderosity.com/mod/freestuff/details.php?item_id=34517) free item by [plus3d](../../../mod/freestuff/index.php?user_id=407587) > The item is at *RuntimeLibrariesPose! HAIR Fit Poses* but doen't work. > > Thank you for your help

This is not the actual hair. It's a pose fit; meaning the actual hair needed was made for another character so had to be updated to fit others (in this case, Jessi). The original hair is required to use this. Actual hairs are usually in Hr2, Cr2, and PP2 format. Anything with Pz2 is a pose file which either moves a figure, changes a fit, or changes the texture colors of an actual figure/prop.

See attached link for the hair needed to use the freebie Jessi pose fit.

greatlights ( ) posted Sat, 15 May 2010 at 10:38 AM

I'm only a beginner so I didn't know this.

Now I understand wht y it was not working.

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Sat, 15 May 2010 at 11:38 AM

Most of us has been there, done that :-) so don't feel bad. Most poses ect. in free stuff will say 'for 「character」' when it requires something to work, but it takes a little etting used to.

FREEBIES! | My Gallery | My Store | My FB | Tumblr |
You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA
  Using Poser since 2002. Currently at Version 11.1 - Win 10.

ice-boy ( ) posted Sat, 15 May 2010 at 12:05 PM

i think the word '' fit'' should be in the title.

jerr3d ( ) posted Sat, 15 May 2010 at 6:15 PM

Attached Link: Digital Babes

If u needs some free Hair models greatlight you might try these, although they are mostly for Vicki 3 you might could scale them to fit V4.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.