Mon, Sep 9, 6:05 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / DAZ|Studio

Welcome to the DAZ|Studio Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Guardian_Angel_671, Daddyo3d

DAZ|Studio F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 07 12:17 am)

Subject: Any one know how to get ultimate breasts morphs to work in Daz Studio 3?

SFRealm ( ) posted Fri, 21 May 2010 at 8:27 PM · edited Mon, 09 September 2024 at 6:02 AM

Any one know how to get ultimate breasts morphs to work in Daz Studio 3?
TIA

bnetta ( ) posted Sat, 22 May 2010 at 2:38 PM

can you provide a link to this morph set please, then i may be able to help you

www.oodlesdoodles.com

Moilly ( ) posted Sat, 22 May 2010 at 2:43 PM · edited Sat, 22 May 2010 at 2:46 PM

If you are talkiing about the morphs that give them a very large sized bust.  I just tried them out and they work fine. Are you sure you're using the right ones on the right model version (Something I tend to do alot).
Moilly
  I think they are talking about these
http://www.renderosity.com/mod/freestuff/search.php?section_id=-1&query=Ultimate+breasts&sort=relevancy&use_age=no&older_age=&older_units=day&newer_age=&newer_units=day&username=&section_selector%5B0%5D=-1

SFRealm ( ) posted Sat, 22 May 2010 at 5:11 PM

That's the link to them I downloaded UB 8 for V4.2. I read the read me and placed them where it said to. when I go to use them they do not show up.
RuntimeLibrariesPoseUltimate Breasts Vic4
RuntimeLibrariesPropsUltimate Breasts Vic4

After trying some time I clicked in the torso area and dragged one set from the folder and that worked.

bnetta ( ) posted Sat, 22 May 2010 at 6:15 PM

ok i downloaded the ub8 unziped it and dropped the runtime folder into my runtime folder
loaded v4 then went to poses  and injected the first one in the folder
i then clicked on parameters/community and moved the dials and they worked.

www.oodlesdoodles.com

SFRealm ( ) posted Sun, 23 May 2010 at 1:56 AM · edited Sun, 23 May 2010 at 2:00 AM

file_453274.JPG

I moved the runtime folder of ub8 to the runtime folder of ds3 and they still do not show up. Not sure what I am doing wrong. Can you give me a step by step.

The image is the folders I have under programs. The runtime I think is in the DAZ folder.

RHaseltine ( ) posted Sun, 23 May 2010 at 8:52 AM

If you are using DS 3 then your content shouldn't be in the application folder but in your documents folder, DAZ3dStudio 3Content as I recall. You can check this by going to Edit>Preferences>Directories, clicking at the top ("DAZ Studio Content Directories") and picking Poser Content Directories from the menu - any of the folders listed there will be OK to place the Runtime. Also, if you are using the content manager you will need to do a search to add the new files to the database, or to add them manually (in the Content palette, click the triangle button at top-right: if the tick is next to one of the View folders as options hit Esc to cancel, or click away from the menu, otherwise pick one of the View folders as options; you should now see entries for the folder(s) listed as Poser content directories in the palette in which you can locate the new items, as described in the readme, and you can right-click and choose to add them to a category so you can find them in the content manager).

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.