Sun, Sep 22, 3:39 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 22 2:04 am)

Subject: rendered colors mixed up

Glas ( ) posted Sun, 29 July 2001 at 10:32 PM ยท edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 3:36 AM

file_196398.jpg

First off thanks to though who have helped me in the back ground to get to this point and didn't even know it. The bike was origionaly created in Autocad. exported as a 3ds file. Re-opened and exported again so as not to be inside out. The file was open in Rhino to be tweeked and exported as a obj. From there into UV mapper. The vertise exploded. (3ds and straight obj's looked like melted butter thus the long walk to poser). finialy into poser grouped and spawned. Textures have yet to be added but base colors applied. This is the second two attemps the first came out fine but took twice as long to load and render the fully dressed out Vicki. So I went back and reduced the poly count by half. The rendering time is exceptable but the checkers aren't.

Anthony Appleyard ( ) posted Mon, 30 July 2001 at 2:49 AM

So I went back and reduced the poly count by half If Glas used a polygon-count-reducer program, likely it got the materials areas messed up when it was welding vertexes and amalgamating polygons.

Glas ( ) posted Mon, 30 July 2001 at 5:46 AM

THe Poly were reduced by going back to AutoCad and reducing the isoline and facetres. which in the end translates to less polys.

Glas ( ) posted Wed, 01 August 2001 at 10:20 PM

JFYI I failed to delete the origional fig. after spawning. So what we are seeing is to bike rendered in the same space.

Anthony Appleyard ( ) posted Thu, 02 August 2001 at 2:06 AM

is to bike rendered in the same space. Does this mean "is two bikes rendered in the same space."?

Glas ( ) posted Thu, 02 August 2001 at 5:35 AM

Opps typo. Yes "two bikes...."

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.