Sat, Sep 21, 12:48 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Freestuff

Welcome to the Freestuff Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, RedPhantom, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Freestuff F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 17 4:48 pm)

Welcome to the Freestuff Forum. The Freestuff Forum is intended for all  freestuff related postings within our community. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review, announce and give feedback in greater detail on various freestuff items offered.  Members can also post wishes of freestuff items they would like to see.

Notice: Links to offsite 'For Sale' items will be removed

Renderosity Free Stuff Area

Free Stuff Gallery

Free Stuff Guidelines

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: Digital Artflow 3d services

DigitalArtflow ( ) posted Fri, 23 July 2010 at 3:02 PM · edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 12:41 AM

Attached Link: Digital Artflow Media Studio

[Digital Artflow Studios](http://www.digitalartflow.com/ "Digital Artflow Studios") is one of the few real mid-range 3d studios that is able to perform stunning 3d services at**incredible price** and **quick time**. With huge experience with over 5 years working with major companies like: McCann WorldWide, Coca-Cola, Castel Films etc., our studio is ready to receive any challenges.

We create computer generated 3D graphics for post-production ,special effects, animations, architectural visualization and multimedia interactive software's

Digital Artflow with his own rendering farm and experienced staff can exceed any demands anytime. 

Thank You!

For more information we invite to contact us at : 
**contact@digitalartflow.com **

Digital Artflow Media Studio

Dan Stefan

Tel: +40 748 071 310

E-mail: stefan_dan21@yahoo.com

http://www.digitalartflow.com

LaurieA ( ) posted Fri, 23 July 2010 at 3:26 PM

spam

BAR-CODE ( ) posted Fri, 23 July 2010 at 3:35 PM

SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM

WE NEED  A REPORT BUTTON for this kind of shit...

IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT BAR-CODE SENT A  PM to 26FAHRENHEIT  "same person"

Chris

My Free Stuff

DigitalArtflow ( ) posted Fri, 23 July 2010 at 3:52 PM

ohhhh...come on guys is not spam, its free stuff here
i can put an adv right?

if i did something wrong, sorry !

:(

Dracoraven ( ) posted Fri, 23 July 2010 at 4:19 PM

free stuff where? the inoperable download link?

Eric Peacock
dracoselene@gmail.com

Blue Dragon Creations

<a href="http://zazzle.com/brianadragon
">My Stuff at Zazzle.com

AnnieD ( ) posted Fri, 23 July 2010 at 5:41 PM

aaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

“For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible.”

[Stuart Chase]

Alisa ( ) posted Fri, 23 July 2010 at 5:48 PM

Perhaps this was an honest error on your part, but if you look at your first post, there is NOTHING about any free stuff - it is just a long ad for your services.

And, as already pointed out, the "download" button on your site doesn't do anything at all.

So you can understand why people are a tiny bit suspicious?

Cheers,
Alisa

RETIRED HiveWire 3D QAV Director

R_Hatch ( ) posted Sat, 24 July 2010 at 11:32 PM

Quote -  ohhhh...come on guys is not spam, its free stuff here
i can put an adv right?

It looks like you completely misunderstand what "free stuff" means. It does not mean "free to post whatever spam/advertising you want" - it means post links to free 3d models/textures/etc.

So basically, this is NOT the place for your ads.

DarrenUK ( ) posted Sun, 25 July 2010 at 3:39 AM

If you mentioned you had a download section with free models and wallpapers instead of all the commercial blurb that you gave that would likely have been alright, but even the link for your downloads section on your front page doesn't work!

Daz Studio 4.8 and 4.9beta, Blender 2.78, Sketchup, Poser Pro 2014 Game Dev SR5 on Windows 8 Pro x64. Poser Display Units are inches

ThunderStone ( ) posted Sun, 25 July 2010 at 7:27 AM

Maybe they're simply a bait and switch operator...I don't think they even knows what Renderosity really is... Are they looking for artists to employ or just an unaware member lacking the social graces necessary to co-exist peacefully with other fellow artists???  BTW I don't think they really did works for those companies that they said they did. Perhaps it might be wistful thinking on their part? I would wondered in the first place what they are doing here among the hobbyists and amateurs (semi pros) rather than among the real polished pros like those at CG Society site if they did have those 5 years operation... :lol:

:b_funny:

===========================================================

Poser: Poser 11.3 ...... Units: inches or meters depends on mood
Bryce: Bryce Pro 7.1.074
Image Editing: Corel Paintshop Pro
Renderer: Superfly, Firefly

9/11/2001: Never forget...

Smiles are contagious... Pass it on!

Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.