Fri, Sep 20, 4:38 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 4:32 pm)

Subject: heyas.....

Sacred Rose ( ) posted Sat, 04 August 2001 at 9:56 PM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 10:19 AM

For those of you who have known me for a while, you know what is happening. However for those who don't I'll explain briefly. I have been ill for a very long time. I have been fighting cancer and a myriad of other illnesses for many moons now. However, in a couple of days I am being admitted into hospital to have the problems removed. It will not be an easy surgical procedure, and as such the risks are quite high... but with godswill I will return. I shall be in hospital for a minimum of 2 weeks, but more than likely 3-4 weeks and then daily outpatient treatments to ensure that there is no illness left. I want to thank everyone that I have met through out my membership here....new and old friends alike, you have all had a wonderful impact on me. I thank you. For sharing your thoughts, your art, your friendship, your hugs.... I thank you. A couple of special thank yous..in no particular order : Wizzard... 1433. IronBear, for your guidance, friendship, support and your bus tours.....thanks. Syyd, for your love and friendship and inspiration... You taught me things I cannot express.... Your eyes are the windows to my soul.....Thank you. Neftis, for your love and friendship and for being my cyber mama... Thank you. Xena... you know I love you... thank you for everything. Cheryle.. LOL, you were one of my first friends here....you made me laugh when I was down.. for everything.... thank you. Audre.. you wench you!! Another of my first friends..your fractal art blew me away..for always wanting to break my computer cos I will never be as good as you.... thank you :p Taura...thank you...I love u too, even tho I am sooooo jealous of your skill. :D Mandie...hugs I hope all is well for u. Fozzie...for your furry lingerie and extra layers of friendship... luvs ya too. Ron...BABY!!!!!!!! luvs ya 3 LOL 3DModeller.... You know I love you too! This list just grows and grows....so enough. For those I havent mentioned individually..please forgive me...I could be here until tuesday writing this out...and my keyboard wont take the power shortages from my tears much longer.. hugs I love you all ps. I am still around for two more days..so SMILE!!!

Xena ( ) posted Sat, 04 August 2001 at 10:00 PM

Smiling and crying at the same time...it's the best I can do s Love ya hun

fozzibear ( ) posted Sat, 04 August 2001 at 10:09 PM

The friendship, no thanks needed, the furry lingerie, ouch!! Glad these words from everyone has bucked your spirits, look after yourself and get back to us soon.

Tammy ( ) posted Sat, 04 August 2001 at 10:16 PM

My thoughts and prayers are with you.I Will pray for a quick return for you.

Wizzard ( ) posted Sat, 04 August 2001 at 10:29 PM

Ironbear ( ) posted Sat, 04 August 2001 at 10:39 PM

Best of luck, kiddo.

"I am a good person now and it feels... well, pretty much the same as I felt before (except that the headaches have gone away now that I'm not wearing control top pantyhose on my head anymore)"

• Monkeysmell

Helen ( ) posted Sat, 04 August 2001 at 10:50 PM

I am not good with words.. Never have been. I will be thinking of you and sending nothing by good thoughts your way.. {{{Hugs}}}

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Senior MarketPlace Tester

If anyone sees a mind wandering aimlessly around..... It is mine.  I want it back.

pokeydots ( ) posted Sat, 04 August 2001 at 11:25 PM

Prayers and thoughts are with you, and I wish you a speedy recovery :)

Poser 9 SR3  and 8 sr3
=================
Processor Type:  AMD Phenom II 830 Quad-Core
2.80GHz, 4000MHz System Bus, 2MB L2 Cache + 6MB Shared L3 Cache
Hard Drive Size:  1TB
Processor - Clock Speed:  2.8 GHz
Operating System:  Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit 
Graphics Type:  ATI Radeon HD 4200
•ATI Radeon HD 4200 integrated graphics 
System Ram:  8GB 

Carnifex ( ) posted Sat, 04 August 2001 at 11:38 PM

May your troubles be brief and your life prosperous and filled with joy. Keep fighting! Regards Ian Ya Hya Chouhada!!!

hmatienzo ( ) posted Sun, 05 August 2001 at 12:23 AM

Good luck... don't lose the faith. -Heike-

L'ultima fòrza è nella morte.

Lemurtek ( ) posted Sun, 05 August 2001 at 12:42 AM

I (and all my lemur buddies) are sending warm Lemur thoughts, and best wishes. Hope everything works out for you! Regards- Lemurtek

Kageboshi ( ) posted Sun, 05 August 2001 at 1:14 AM

From the first moment I 'saw' Rose in the chat room, I knew this was a special woman. When she, even with just typing, can convey so much passion, emotion, and presence...just amazed me from the moment I met her. If you're lucky, you may meet a handful of such people in a lifetime, and I'm grateful for meeting her. I know our friendship has been rocky of late, but my heart is with you in this trying time for you and your loved ones. Please Milady, return to us safe and sound. Our days wouldn't be as bright without you.

Abraham ( ) posted Sun, 05 August 2001 at 1:54 AM

Wish you the best :) J-L

burntToast ( ) posted Sun, 05 August 2001 at 2:30 AM

godspeed in your recovery

Silvermermaid ( ) posted Sun, 05 August 2001 at 2:46 AM

I don't know you Sacred Rose, but you sound like a wonderful person, friend, and mentor. I hope your recovery is a speedy one, so that I can get to know you like the others here at Renderosity. I will miss you while your away...

hauksdottir ( ) posted Sun, 05 August 2001 at 4:02 AM

Concentrate on getting well! {hugs} Carolly

ronmolina ( ) posted Sun, 05 August 2001 at 4:14 AM

Very sorry to hear this. Keep a positive attitude. Hope to see you soon.

etep ( ) posted Sun, 05 August 2001 at 4:15 AM

stay positive, stay true may the powers greater than us watch over you.

Taura Noxx ( ) posted Sun, 05 August 2001 at 4:29 AM

my thoughts and wishes are with you, come back to us soon hugs&kisses

sithgoblin ( ) posted Sun, 05 August 2001 at 5:00 AM

I hope all goes well

praxis22 ( ) posted Sun, 05 August 2001 at 6:42 AM

good luck!

VAIRESH ( ) posted Sun, 05 August 2001 at 7:38 AM

Best wishes for a quick and complete recovery.

angielyn ( ) posted Sun, 05 August 2001 at 8:05 AM

You are in my prayers. See you back real soon!

stu-art ( ) posted Sun, 05 August 2001 at 8:10 AM

you dont know me but i know of you and your illness i hope to meet you when you return till then lots of love youre in my heart and prayers stu-art

Syyd ( ) posted Sun, 05 August 2001 at 8:32 AM

There are a million and one things to say Beck, but only one comes to mind that makes any sense, I LOVE YOU!!!!!!! From the bottom of my heart lady, I love you truly and dearly. I will always carry in my heart the sound of your laughter, it is the greatest gift I've ever received. Love, Syyd and ps, I'll see ya in a coupla weeks ya know!

PilotHigh ( ) posted Sun, 05 August 2001 at 9:17 AM

Bless you!

melanie ( ) posted Sun, 05 August 2001 at 9:35 AM

Take my prayers with you and get back here as soon as you can. Melanie

Philodox ( ) posted Sun, 05 August 2001 at 9:37 AM

No bad things should ever happen to people like you, darlin'... Good luck, we'll be waiting for your return...

visque ( ) posted Sun, 05 August 2001 at 9:46 AM

We will be praying for a speedy return.

perrick ( ) posted Sun, 05 August 2001 at 11:01 AM

Hope you get well soon! You seem to a very positive and optimistic person, and with that attitude the battle against your illness is half won already.

bk321467SKYNET ( ) posted Sun, 05 August 2001 at 11:44 AM

I only know you of reputation and name... But all my wishes of fast recovery and my prayers come with you Regards Michel

Ghostofmacbeth ( ) posted Sun, 05 August 2001 at 12:01 PM

Best of luck

Lorraine ( ) posted Sun, 05 August 2001 at 12:03 PM

My prayers and thoughts of healing energy will go your way...

Schlabber ( ) posted Sun, 05 August 2001 at 12:36 PM

I wish you all the luck you'll need and I wish you there is enough luck left to give you even more luck ... I've never heard about your illness - and I really hope after all this not to hear about it anymore ... What else left ... so many good wishes - it onces helped (Viomar) that everyone was praying and thinking about a "Poser"friend - I'm certain it'll help again ... Cross my finger for you Schlabber

Crescent ( ) posted Sun, 05 August 2001 at 12:47 PM

Just remember - a positive attitude does improve your chances and speeds up your recovery time. (There's lots of research to back this up.) Talk about what you'll do once your "vacation" is over. Groan about all the get well cards you'll have to respond to. Get a pool going on which day you get out of the hospital (then try to get out on a day no one picked so you can pocket the money!) I've had relatives with cancer, and they're still around long after their treatments were over. Good luck and expect to hear from you soon.

Petunia ( ) posted Sun, 05 August 2001 at 12:59 PM

Rosey, can't you just pack us all up and take us with you? You know, like on a laptop so you can keep us outta trouble.. HUGS to ya.. Petunia (Diana)

Valandar ( ) posted Sun, 05 August 2001 at 1:14 PM

I have met you in chat but once. However, many of the people who are so deeply affected by your trials, I have come to respect, as well. You know you'll beat this, and you'll be back among us soon. So go kick the ever-lovin' daylights out of your problems, and we'll be waiting right here for your triumphant return.

Remember, kids! Napalm is Nature's Toothpaste!

gsalas ( ) posted Sun, 05 August 2001 at 1:43 PM

file_198908.jpg

I hope and pray that all goes well, and your treatment, recovery, and absence will be short. Since i don't know where to send an FTD, I'll just give you a 3D one insted. Get well soon -Gabe-

deestilo ( ) posted Sun, 05 August 2001 at 1:47 PM

file_198909.jpg

ain't much knowing her in the chat room.... But she's the one who fills the atmospheere.... Can't say much just this

thip ( ) posted Sun, 05 August 2001 at 2:05 PM

Best wishes, SR - remember, there's so much art yet to be made and enjoyed.

Cheryle ( ) posted Mon, 06 August 2001 at 12:02 AM

HUGS! SR!!! my thoughts and prayers will be with you..i am sorry if this sounds stilted, i never know what to say! i think i will paraphrase a sting song .. Sweet Sacred Rose This memory of Eden haunts us all this sacred flower, this rare perfume Is the sweet intoxication of us all.. get well soon!!!

crushr ( ) posted Mon, 06 August 2001 at 3:57 AM

My thoughts are with you hun, I will see you soon.

chrisjol ( ) posted Mon, 06 August 2001 at 5:34 AM

I have never met you Sacred Rose, but all these messages tell me you are a very special lady. Carry all the love for you here with you through your trials. I add my own. Chris

Clissold ( ) posted Mon, 06 August 2001 at 10:25 AM

I can say pretty much the same as chrisjol. I'll make a special texture in honour of you. My heart goes out to you. Lot's and lot's and lot's... of good luck. :-)

nikitacreed ( ) posted Mon, 06 August 2001 at 11:05 AM

All the best and get well soon Sacred Rose. You'll be in all our thoughts.

neftis ( ) posted Tue, 21 August 2001 at 9:02 PM

file_198911.jpg

I love you so Much my sweet little girl... I thank you for all the wanderful moments you bring me.I am praying everyday for your health to be better and so you can be with us all the time. Renderosity will not be the same without you.You are a big part of it, as it's the same for my heart. I love you dearly. I want you to smile to life and stay with us forever!!!!!!!!!!! sorry for my terrible english sweetheart! I hope you understand Ya mama

Wizzard ( ) posted Fri, 24 August 2001 at 4:25 AM

thank ye neftis 8 ) you're a sweetie 8 )

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.