Tue, Oct 22, 10:42 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 10:35 am)

Subject: Poser 7 and 64 bit

gabrielle_bri ( ) posted Fri, 06 August 2010 at 1:32 PM · edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 8:26 AM

I am so frustrated! I managed to get most of my things installed on Poser but now there are certain things that wont work as before..My victoria Morphs ++ refuse to work right.. Wet and wounded wont show up at all even if I install into the Runtime.. I am really regretting upgrading my computer at all..Groannnn. Is any one else having the same probs as I am??

Bri

Lucifer_The_Dark ( ) posted Fri, 06 August 2010 at 2:08 PM

Did you install Poser into the "Program Files" folder? If you're using Vista or 7 that combined with UAC will be causing you all sorts of problems, the best thing you can do is reinstall Poser outside the "Program Files" folder after backing up the runtime, then copy the runtime back into the new Poser folder.

Windows 7 64Bit
Poser Pro 2010 SR1

Lzy724 ( ) posted Fri, 06 August 2010 at 5:43 PM

I am using Win7 and P7 on my computer.  I have the main poser in my programs folder but I dont have any issues like other folks say they are.  I have all my other stuff in a separate folder, clothes, hair, etc.  shrug

mackis3D ( ) posted Sat, 07 August 2010 at 11:23 AM · edited Sat, 07 August 2010 at 11:24 AM

Gabriellebri: You probably also have to click the V4 updater in your !DAZ folder in the Libraries. (Or on your desktop if it's still there)
In 'properties' of the updater you find  the path that locates to the *.bat file in the !DAZ folder, check the path and see if it's correct new one and not the old one.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.