Sun, Sep 22, 9:33 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 22 4:37 pm)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: Coupon not working

gypsyangel ( ) posted Sat, 28 August 2010 at 12:17 PM · edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 9:27 PM

The Hottest Prices on Record coupon for today isn't working.

Thanks!

Laura

4udreamcatcher ( ) posted Sat, 28 August 2010 at 12:28 PM

Same here and only just over 5hrs left.

nruddock ( ) posted Sat, 28 August 2010 at 12:49 PM

The coupon code on the "Editorial" tab is different from the one on the "Description" tab, and looks to be the current one.

Nathrai ( ) posted Sat, 28 August 2010 at 1:01 PM

Thanks for the hint, nruddock. That one seems to work.

Still kind of a let-down, though, as THAT coupon only works with $35+ purchases. Not sure I'll spend that much just to get the usual 30% off.

gypsyangel ( ) posted Sat, 28 August 2010 at 1:09 PM

Well, that blows, and it's false advertising. 👎

boundless ( ) posted Sat, 28 August 2010 at 1:12 PM

The same problem with me ;(

Cylithera ( ) posted Sat, 28 August 2010 at 1:30 PM

Yeah. False advertising. :( Would have really liked to gotten Hanyma Vengeance, but I don't want to spend $35 for the coupon.

StaceyG ( ) posted Sat, 28 August 2010 at 1:46 PM

It wasn't "false" advertising, it was a mistake that it wasn't updated from the last coupon on both pages. With the new product pages we are all getting used to right now, it was just an oversight.

We have a bad strep throat thing going on around here right now and have several admin really sick with this including our Marketplace Manager and she just overlooked the both places to update. I hope everyone can understand that unfortunately unintentional errors happen from time to time.

It has now been updated in both spots.

julesart ( ) posted Sat, 28 August 2010 at 1:47 PM

Same problem here!  I think they will  fix it and honor the 30% of with $20.00 purchase since that was what the offer stated to begin with.  Since it say so in writing it is their legal duty to honor it. We shouldn't have to go anywhere else to find one that works at a different cost to us   False advertisement is against the law and Rendo has been very good with honoring their offers so, I wouldn't panic.  I am sure they will make the corrections and reinstate the original offer.  :)

julesart ( ) posted Sat, 28 August 2010 at 1:49 PM

Well there ya go!  I knew there was a logical explanation for it!  Now this is why I always shop here!  I love this place! :)

Nathrai ( ) posted Sat, 28 August 2010 at 1:52 PM

Quote - It has now been updated in both spots.

Just a small heads-up, it's still wrong on the first page: It still says $20 there. ;)

soeindriss ( ) posted Sat, 28 August 2010 at 1:55 PM

i want tobuy items for 65 dollars, but the coupon don't works  for me too

StaceyG ( ) posted Sat, 28 August 2010 at 2:03 PM

soeindriss,

Be sure you have the coupon code exactly when you put it in the "coupon" field on the checkout page (no trailing or leading spaces, it has to be exact) and be sure to hit the "apply" button to get the discount taken off.

Also the coupon is only good for items that are NOT on sale or clearance so check your cart and make sure that you have $35 worth of items NOT on sale or clearance so the coupon will be valid.

Thanks

Nathrai ( ) posted Sat, 28 August 2010 at 2:16 PM

Everything seems to be right on both pages now. Thanks, StaceyG! 

StaceyG ( ) posted Sat, 28 August 2010 at 2:23 PM

You are welcome and again we apologize for the confusion. 

New product pages that have to be done differently now + sick admin + fogginess from medicines for sickness = confusion  lol:)

Thank you all for understanding.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.