Fri, Sep 20, 12:53 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / DAZ|Studio

Welcome to the DAZ|Studio Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Guardian_Angel_671, Daddyo3d

DAZ|Studio F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 12:11 am)

Subject: kimono robe-like for V4

kerrieanne ( ) posted Wed, 01 September 2010 at 3:59 PM · edited Thu, 19 September 2024 at 10:46 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/index.php?ViewProduct=80227&vendor=616373

i'm hoping someone can help me i'm after a kimono style robe, simular to ssodan's robe.

the link is to Ssodan's robe

unfortuately it's poser only due to the cloth room >.<

so if you can help with either a way to use theirs (great)

or you know of something simular (sleeves and length preferably :D) free or not (i don't mind) for V4 :D

please let me know,

thank you in advance :D

Kindest regards

Kerrie.

kerrieanne ( ) posted Fri, 17 September 2010 at 6:17 AM · edited Fri, 17 September 2010 at 6:19 AM

i'm new to this btw.

i've only recently found out i cant use Cloth Room items in Daz, which sucks as most CR items look fantastic :(

would love to find a Daz friendly robe simular to a kimono (for the sleves) and long if possible.

thanks for reading this.

and any comment is welcome.

kylumi ( ) posted Fri, 17 September 2010 at 6:44 AM

Those Ssodan's robes are great but, I too am unable to purchase/use them.

kerrieanne ( ) posted Fri, 17 September 2010 at 7:15 AM

It's a pain isn't it,

I'm hoping someone will do a daz friendly one, or there's a daz friendly one and someone will post a link.

(fingers crossed).

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.