Thu, Sep 19, 11:29 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Freestuff

Welcome to the Freestuff Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, RedPhantom, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Freestuff F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 17 4:48 pm)

Welcome to the Freestuff Forum. The Freestuff Forum is intended for all  freestuff related postings within our community. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review, announce and give feedback in greater detail on various freestuff items offered.  Members can also post wishes of freestuff items they would like to see.

Notice: Links to offsite 'For Sale' items will be removed

Renderosity Free Stuff Area

Free Stuff Gallery

Free Stuff Guidelines

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: 5 Free Banjo Playing poses for V4!

whipporwill ( ) posted Mon, 27 September 2010 at 3:58 PM · edited Thu, 19 September 2024 at 11:25 PM

This morning to my delight I noticed a free banjo in rendo's freestuff section (thank you so much sams3d!) I'm a freak for old appalachian folk music and all things hillbilly, so I'm sharing my love of these things with you in the form of this pose pack :) I hope you enjoy!

For ease of use I've set it up so that that you can have the banjo follow Vickie easily. Load V4 & banjo and apply the first pose in this set, then change banjo's parent to V4's left hand (In Poser: Figure>Set Figure Parent> V4 lhand In Daz: Right Click Banjo> Change figure Parent: V4 lhand)
Banjo will now follow obediently for each pose!

SAMS3D ( ) posted Mon, 27 September 2010 at 5:28 PM

This is totally awesome.  Thank you for the poses.  Sharen

whipporwill ( ) posted Mon, 27 September 2010 at 8:08 PM

hehe you are so welcome, Sharen! thank you so much for the banjo and all of your other great freebies :)

AnnieD ( ) posted Mon, 27 September 2010 at 8:57 PM

Thanks to both of you!!  :thumbupboth:

“For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible.”

[Stuart Chase]

Whazizname ( ) posted Wed, 29 September 2010 at 9:33 AM

Very nice!!

Thank you both!!!!
:)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.