Thu, Sep 19, 11:28 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 11:01 pm)

Subject: How do I USE the morph tool

perpetuavelouria ( ) posted Fri, 01 October 2010 at 4:23 AM · edited Thu, 19 September 2024 at 9:38 PM

HI
Now, I caapitalised the word USE in the title, because, I understand how the tool works, how to set up the various settings etc....
But what really gets me frustrated is that 9 times out of ten when I have selected what (or who) I want to morph, the tool selects an object behind the figure I'm working on instead!
Is the only way around this to load up the figure on its own in a new scene, make and save the morph and then reload the scene I want the morph for? That seems a bit long-winded.

whipporwill ( ) posted Fri, 01 October 2010 at 4:47 AM

I've had good luck by right clicking on what I want to morph and selecting it  from the little drop down menu that pops up before I go to use the tool. Also I always double check and make sure that in the figures/props drop down menus the item I want to be working on is what's actually selected, as Poser seems to select whatever it's in the mood to select half of the time, lol! hope that helps!

Fugazi1968 ( ) posted Fri, 01 October 2010 at 5:48 AM

Once you have your model/prop selected keep the shift key held down while using the morph tool.  It locks the selection so you don't accidentally pick a different object while you are morphing.

John

Fugazi (without the aid of a safety net)

https://www.facebook.com/Fugazi3D

perpetuavelouria ( ) posted Fri, 01 October 2010 at 6:09 AM

Quote - Once you have your model/prop selected keep the shift key held down while using the morph tool.  It locks the selection so you don't accidentally pick a different object while you are morphing.

John

BRilliant! THanks!

hborre ( ) posted Fri, 01 October 2010 at 10:51 AM

And I second that technique.  The perfect solution to isolate the mesh you are working on.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.