Sun, Oct 6, 3:37 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: OT: You think graphics has some funny words

pauljs75 ( ) posted Tue, 28 September 2010 at 4:43 PM · edited Sun, 06 October 2024 at 3:34 PM

Attached Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVO6DTKBMFM

I know some people get that look on their face when you talk to them about vertices, beziers, polygons, caustics, nurnies, greebles, etc. etc.

But I figure this old video I stumbled across would be fun to share in the same regard. (Of course this one is mostly nonsense words.) I had a good laugh watching it.

It might also provide some inspiration when making your next 3D model and deciding what the parts should be named.

Barbequed Pixels?

Your friendly neighborhood Wings3D nut.
Also feel free to browse my freebies at ShareCG.
There might be something worth downloading.

scanmead ( ) posted Tue, 28 September 2010 at 8:57 PM

Well... there you have it. Soinoisoidal replenoration.

Nice one. ;) 

peedy ( ) posted Wed, 29 September 2010 at 12:03 AM

Well, I believe him!
Don't understand one thing he said! :-D

Corrie

TheBryster ( ) posted Wed, 29 September 2010 at 5:54 AM
Forum Moderator

If you didn't understand that, then you just ain't techy enough. He's talking about a machine that was developed before the Cronkshift agitator sprocket was invented. It's old hat, so I wouldn't let it worry you.

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader

All the Woes of a World by Jonathan Icknield aka The Bryster

And in my final hours - I would cling rather to the tattooed hand of kindness - than the unblemished hand of hate...

peedy ( ) posted Wed, 29 September 2010 at 8:17 AM

Oh.....................
So that's it.............
And what is that sprocket all about???

Corrie

TheBryster ( ) posted Wed, 29 September 2010 at 9:05 AM · edited Wed, 29 September 2010 at 9:05 AM
Forum Moderator

Peedy? It's to do with diopholese mechanics and triangulating pnemonics in the gigahertz spectrum.

And in my final hours - I would cling rather to the tattooed hand of kindness - than the unblemished hand of hate...

peedy ( ) posted Wed, 29 September 2010 at 9:10 AM

Hahahahaha
Ok, if you say so! LOL

Cyba_Storm ( ) posted Wed, 29 September 2010 at 11:40 AM

Bryster, you failed to tell peedy, the triangulating pnemonics only occurs in the tertiary phase of spersical intrucsion. And that Filumary wave ingurmers powered the diopholese mechanism during initial particle liprerfication. I know these are only minor points, but we don't want to cause confusion. 

peedy ( ) posted Wed, 29 September 2010 at 11:46 AM

LOLOLOLOLOLOL!
No, we don't.
Because then I will never understand! :-D
Thanks. ;-)

Corrie

TheBryster ( ) posted Wed, 29 September 2010 at 3:41 PM
Forum Moderator

Cyba? You are quite right! But then I haven't had my coffee quota yet.

electroglyph ( ) posted Wed, 29 September 2010 at 7:37 PM

You mean that's supposed to make sense?...   quickly hides his quasi pollodial stellerator under the carpet.

Cyba_Storm ( ) posted Wed, 29 September 2010 at 8:08 PM · edited Wed, 29 September 2010 at 8:17 PM

With the coffee Bryster, do you use a Caffochugginbrew or a Caffosippinslow ingester?

And electroglyph, stop using that thing. It will make you go blind, and will give you a Cranio-anum puloominary lymfraction and after seeing other sufferers I can tell you that you don't want one of those.

TheBryster ( ) posted Thu, 30 September 2010 at 10:39 AM
Forum Moderator

Caffosippinslow ingester - but I can use the CaffoEsophageal plugin if I'm in a hurry.

erosiaart ( ) posted Thu, 30 September 2010 at 11:50 PM

ooh..i just got a heart attack from all that laughter....
is there a word for that? 

• from a simple snuffleupagus..

peedy ( ) posted Thu, 30 September 2010 at 11:55 PM

I bet the Bryster has the official (and very long, complicated) word for that! :-D

erosiaart ( ) posted Fri, 01 October 2010 at 12:57 AM

LOL!! ok..thebryster...only you can save me.. what's my malaise and what is the cure for it? :-p 

Quest ( ) posted Fri, 01 October 2010 at 9:20 AM

I’m not completely sure Rosie but it sounds like dysindiplal epineria stinosa in the early stages to me but I haven’t heard about that in years and it could be serious. The cure is altogether another question.

TheBryster ( ) posted Fri, 01 October 2010 at 6:02 PM
Forum Moderator

Don't you just love these impromptu quadro-audiable verbalators? (Ventrical discombobulations notwithstanding)

TheBryster ( ) posted Fri, 01 October 2010 at 6:04 PM
Forum Moderator

*LOL!! ok..thebryster...only you can save me.. what's my malaise and what is the cure for it? :-p 

Oh that's easy! A simple slap on the butt with a wet kipper should do it.

Analog-X64 ( ) posted Fri, 01 October 2010 at 6:13 PM

There is an entire series of these by the same people.  The funniest one is the Allen-Bradly one, because Allen-Bradly is a real company and if you know anything about their products, that makes the whole thing even funnier.

erosiaart ( ) posted Fri, 01 October 2010 at 8:54 PM

LOL!! a wet kipper?? UGH!!!

Quest.. ack..eek.. uck.. cough..cough.. giggle..giggle..giggle.. tee hee tee hee..hahahahaha.. HAHAHAHAHA  HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA 

ok.. a wet kipper.. 

i go bryce... 

analog.. allan-bradely... something to do with automation or power stuff..isn't it? 

peedy ( ) posted Fri, 01 October 2010 at 11:57 PM

Heheheheehe
Yech, a wet kipper.
Have fun, Rosie! ;-P

Corrie

nruddock ( ) posted Sat, 02 October 2010 at 5:36 AM

Attached Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IXp6OKK3zc

Crystal clear compared to [Prof. Stanley Unwin](http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanley_Unwin_(comedian))

peedy ( ) posted Sat, 02 October 2010 at 8:22 AM

LOL!
Typical British!

erosiaart ( ) posted Sat, 02 October 2010 at 9:08 AM

say what??

electroglyph ( ) posted Sat, 02 October 2010 at 11:31 AM

Is there such a thing as a dry Kipper?

nruddock ( ) posted Sat, 02 October 2010 at 11:38 AM

Quote - Is there such a thing as a dry Kipper?

All kippers are dry, that's part of what the smoking process does to a herring (and mostly why it preserves it).

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.