Sat, Oct 5, 8:21 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 8:08 am)

Subject: Sign Up for the Newsletter TODAY! Savings for Subscribers 10/10 to 19/10

Acadia ( ) posted Sun, 10 October 2010 at 9:05 AM · edited Sat, 05 October 2024 at 6:09 AM

If you haven't signed up for the newsletter, make sure you do!  There are huge savings for subscribers.

$10.00 gift certificate to use between October 10/10 and October 19/10
10% off valid between October 10/10 and October 19/10

Here is the gist of the letter, but you need to be a subscriber to get the gift certificate in your account area.

[quote]Aren't You Glad You Get Our Newsletter? For those that haven't yet looked at their calendar, today is October 10, 2010. You might also hear today refered to as 10-10-10. With a date as special as this, the Renderosity Team thought of no better time than this to offer our loyal Newsletter Subscribers an unbelievable savings package!

Just for being a Newsletter Subscriber: Here's your $10 Gift Certificate

An exclusive 10% off coupon

Both good for 10 days

***** Each person that is signed up to receive Renderosity's Newsletter has received a $10 Gift Certificate! Click Here to get it.

• Newsletter subscriber's will also be receiving an exclusive 10% coupon! (see below for details)

• Both the Gift Certificate & Coupon will be vaild for 10 days only! October 10th thru October 19th

Details Apply coupon* code 101010NLS10P25 to your order at the time of checkout for instant savings!

This coupon is only valid on purchases of $25 or more.

Coupon & Gift Certificate muse be used between the dates of October 10th and October 19th.

During checkout, be sure to enter the coupon code above in the box marked "COUPON" and hit the apply button to see your savings.  Coupon discount CANNOT be applied after checkout.

If you know someone who's not currently on our subscriber list, make sure you tell them to 'opt-in' today so they don't miss out on future offers![/quote]

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi

PixyDust ( ) posted Sun, 10 October 2010 at 9:55 AM

This is such an awesome thing for Rendo to do!
Thanks you guys!
God, I love this place!
LOL
Happy Halloween
See, this kind of thing is why Rosity is THE best!

~Pixie

"People will forget what you said. People will forget what you did. But they will never forget how you made them feel." ~Unknown

ErickL88 ( ) posted Sun, 10 October 2010 at 11:45 AM

... aaaaaaand I already used 'em all.   The gift certificate and the coupon
I, I .. I .. I just had to =)

No regrets :D

SAMS3D ( ) posted Sun, 10 October 2010 at 1:40 PM

This is a wonderful gift, thank you.  Sharen

Dave-So ( ) posted Sun, 10 October 2010 at 1:44 PM

10 bucks is 10 bucks...
still gotta spend to use that 10%..but you can use both on same order ????
would be half off if that is the case on a $25 requirement,  and if you use on already sales priced items, you be saving very much cash.

Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it.
Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together.
All things connect......Chief Seattle, 1854

ErickL88 ( ) posted Sun, 10 October 2010 at 1:47 PM · edited Sun, 10 October 2010 at 1:50 PM

I used both on the same order.
1st entering and applying the 10% coupon (since my order was over $25 anyway) and after that, applying the $10 gift certificate.

Oi, and yes .. totally forgot to say "Thank you" for this great surprise today :)

SamTherapy ( ) posted Sun, 10 October 2010 at 1:58 PM · edited Sun, 10 October 2010 at 1:59 PM

was a subscriber but I haven't received the newsletter for ages. 

According to my profile I am still a subscriber.  I'd be grateful if a staff member could look into this for me.

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

Byrdie ( ) posted Sun, 10 October 2010 at 7:59 PM

You can use both at once? Oh my stars and garters, thank you!  :hurries off to check wishlist:

tsquare ( ) posted Mon, 11 October 2010 at 7:24 AM

I just got that newsletter, and checked the gc tab in my account info.. nothing there.

Acadia ( ) posted Mon, 11 October 2010 at 11:12 AM

Quote - You can use both at once? Oh my stars and garters, thank you!  :hurries off to check wishlist:

And you can use the 10% off coupon as many times as you want for subsequent purchases.

steerpike ( ) posted Mon, 11 October 2010 at 4:36 PM

Quote - I was a subscriber but I haven't received the newsletter for ages. 

According to my profile I am still a subscriber.  I'd be grateful if a staff member could look into this for me.

My situation too - any help would be appreciated.

Dave-So ( ) posted Mon, 11 October 2010 at 5:35 PM

now this was good ..
I bought $49.29 worth for $14.57
stuff was already on sale, $10 off + 10% off.... very good. that's what 70% off ????

Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it.
Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together.
All things connect......Chief Seattle, 1854

Acadia ( ) posted Mon, 11 October 2010 at 5:37 PM

Quote - > Quote - I was a subscriber but I haven't received the newsletter for ages. 

My situation too - any help would be appreciated.

Maybe unsubscribe and resubscribe using a different email address?

iguanabytes ( ) posted Tue, 12 October 2010 at 3:26 PM · edited Tue, 12 October 2010 at 3:31 PM

apparently recieving the newsletter weekly is not enough to be considered a subscriber, according to Kristi Sholl, who is alleged to be customer service

Acadia ( ) posted Tue, 12 October 2010 at 5:29 PM

Quote - apparently recieving the newsletter weekly is not enough to be considered a subscriber, according to Kristi Sholl, who is alleged to be customer service

Huh? Isn't that how often it is sent out?

iguanabytes ( ) posted Tue, 12 October 2010 at 5:31 PM

it looks as if kristi is doing further research, so we will see what turns up

Acadia ( ) posted Tue, 12 October 2010 at 5:38 PM

Quote - it looks as if kristi is doing further research, so we will see what turns up

The newsletter states:

Quote - If you know someone who's not currently on our subscriber list, make sure you tell them to 'opt-in' today so they don't miss out on future offers!

So if you weren't a subscriber prior to the newsletter with the gift certificate, you may not be eligible for it because it states "future offers".

Kitt_24 ( ) posted Tue, 12 October 2010 at 6:55 PM

Wow! This was a wonderful surprise and very very appreciated...the gift cert was put to good use within seconds :o)

>^..^<
~all knowledge is worth having~

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.