Wed, Oct 2, 10:23 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 02 9:25 am)

Subject: OT: Postworkshop for cheap!

philebus ( ) posted Sun, 31 October 2010 at 3:59 AM · edited Wed, 02 October 2024 at 10:19 PM

Hi,

Carnite posted this heads up on the DAZ forums and I thought I would share it here as well.

For a limited period (you've only hours left) you can buy a bundle of software, including Postworkshop Pro, for just $9.90 - if, like me, you're a Windows user, that's ok - just download the Windows version from www.postworkshop.net and use the serial on that.

http://macbundlepro.com/

If you like natural media effects, then this is something you will want to check out. Personally, I only render with a view to non-photoreal effects and now use this program all the time.

bigjobbie ( ) posted Sun, 31 October 2010 at 9:13 AM

Just grabbed it, thanks.

Will post once I've attemped an install on Windows with the Mac Serial.

Cheers

LaurieA ( ) posted Sun, 31 October 2010 at 9:36 AM

It's a nice program. I like it :o).

Laurie

bigjobbie ( ) posted Sun, 31 October 2010 at 10:41 AM

Seems to work on my web machine, but my work machine is still sticking to the "Basic" version I'd previously installed. Hit their website for a fix. There's some kind of manual install process but it's not spelled out anywhere that I can find.

Cheers

geoegress ( ) posted Sun, 31 October 2010 at 10:59 AM

I was a beta tester for them- nice fun program :)

philebus ( ) posted Sun, 31 October 2010 at 10:59 AM

Someone else mentioned a similar problem. I think that you need to deactivate the basic version, then you can activate the new pro serial.

bigjobbie ( ) posted Sun, 31 October 2010 at 11:12 AM

Yeah, deactivation requires direct web access though (I keep my work machine completely separate).

Maybe there's a second option when that fails, but it just crashes when I hit "cancel" after a few "retry" attempts (to see if there's a counter that launches the alternate method). There's obviously a hidden reference/registry entry somewhere that I need to delete manually. Likely they'll have to email it to me privately or something.

Cheers

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.