Mon, Jul 8, 12:01 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Fractals

Welcome to the Fractals Forum

Forum Moderators: Deenamic

Fractals F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jul 01 5:58 pm)

Subject: Fractal Window Weekly - October 24 - 30 2010

DreamWarrior ( ) posted Wed, 03 November 2010 at 2:51 PM · edited Sun, 07 July 2024 at 4:18 PM

Attached Link: Fractal SubCommunity

Hi everybody!

Here's the new FWW.

Enjoy!
Barb and Viv

My crafts - My Freebies - My Store - Delightful Arts

Gaiadriel ( ) posted Wed, 03 November 2010 at 9:53 PM

Hi Barb :)

Well, seems the link's being peculiar. I get the following message here:

Error: Page Not Found

The page you were attempting to reach, http://www.renderosity.com/mod/forumpro/mod/subcom/community/fractals/, was not found. Please check the URL and try again. You may also find what you are looking for here.

Hope this is helpful to know. Thank you both, for contuining with the moderator tasks, and for everything you do (I think sometimes we forget that you have lives too!) to keep us informed and included. And sincerest thanks for including my post in the prior FWW. Always nothing short of an honor to be case in amongst so many fine images and people. So, can I just retire now, and stay home and fractal all day? This work's getting in the way of my living. Hope you're both doing well...

Nancy

DreamWarrior ( ) posted Wed, 03 November 2010 at 10:21 PM

Thank you for the heads up and the kind words, Nancy!

I've fixed the link.

You can always access the Fractal Subcommunity from the drop-down menu on the right side, right after the "member links" menu.

Cheers!

Barb

My crafts - My Freebies - My Store - Delightful Arts

ligt ( ) posted Thu, 04 November 2010 at 5:32 AM

what a beautiful selection,

thanks ,

monica

DreamersWish ( ) posted Fri, 05 November 2010 at 9:59 AM

Thank you for adding my image to this wonderful group of artists and images.  I am honored.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.