Fri, Oct 4, 5:34 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Carrara

Welcome to the Carrara Forum

Forum Coordinators: Kalypso

Carrara F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 29 9:32 am)

Visit the Carrara Gallery here.

Carrara Free Stuff here.

Visit the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: taking carrara to the limits

rexus ( ) posted Thu, 23 December 2010 at 4:49 AM · edited Fri, 04 October 2024 at 5:21 PM

Attached Link: http://www.adrive.com/public/3a116f2f0163b1d8566b3e18705f67b4504e0e0206944e0fb47a5001059eed4d.html

Hello everyone, since I do not think carrara 8 yet ready for complex animations, I'm stressing C7 with my last ecosystem "italian landscape" - still w.i.p.) made of three slightly different terrains with own models and replicators; the good news is that carrara 7 up to 1440x does not suffer much if we make visible terrains only when needed, the bad news is that it ranges from 19 min / frame average time ( only one terrain visible) to 55 min / frame (all visible) on my machine, but I am convinced that doing so we can add a lot of terrains without crashing (at low resolutions, too). Waiting for Carrara 8 more performing, hope you like the well known music chosen for the video. ciao

tom271 ( ) posted Thu, 23 December 2010 at 2:15 PM

I liked your animation....  I'm hoping to someday be able to animate close to it...

Thanks for showing this..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

drawbridgep ( ) posted Thu, 23 December 2010 at 4:27 PM

Very nicely animated.  Some really good landscapes.

---------
Phillip Drawbridge
Website 
Facebook

rexus ( ) posted Fri, 24 December 2010 at 1:57 AM

thank you both, actually my animation tests are merely to seek and show carrara secrets and unknown abilities in 3d landscaping, since I didn't find anything like that before on the web. I am pretty sure that C may turn in a top noche 3d application only if we show how powerful it is so that daz convinces itself to develop it more and more; it all depends on C community, but as far as I can see both of you are doing a great job. merry christmas

Analog-X64 ( ) posted Wed, 29 December 2010 at 4:43 AM

Wow, is all I'm going to say :)

UVDan ( ) posted Fri, 31 December 2010 at 1:27 AM
Forum Moderator

Superb! Bravo!!

Free men do not ask permission to bear arms!!

ThrommArcadia ( ) posted Fri, 31 December 2010 at 3:03 AM

Fantastic animation!  Very inspiring!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.