Sun, Sep 15, 5:28 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 15 4:15 pm)

Subject: QUICKIE CONTEST - Bobby's sis needs a name!

DCArt ( ) posted Tue, 14 August 2001 at 2:29 AM · edited Thu, 05 September 2024 at 11:27 AM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/viewed.ez?galleryid=77018&Start=1&Sectionid=1&WhatsNew=Yes

file_201362.jpg

While creating a new bedroom set for the DAZ preschoolers, I wanted to make a sign to hang on the wall. I never did, because I realized I've never given Bobby's sister an "official" name. So, here's the deal ... the person who comes up with the best name for Bobby's little sister will win a complete Bedroom Suite, sized especially for the preschool kids. Of course, you don't NEED the DAZ Millenium kids for this bedroom set, because you can also use your P4 Poser kids as well! Here's some previews of the bedroom set, which will be available very soon at BBay! The person who comes up with the best name for Bobby's sister will get a FREE copy of the set ... 17 props in all, complete with color coordinated textures. You can add the entire room to your Poser stage with a single click of a button, or add pieces individually. To see a picture of Bobby's sis, click the URL above or visit my gallery. I'll announce the winner on Friday, August 17. Good luck!!! Denise

DCArt ( ) posted Tue, 14 August 2001 at 2:29 AM

file_201363.jpg

Here's another preview of what's included in the kids bedroom set.

Cassidy ( ) posted Tue, 14 August 2001 at 2:34 AM

How's about DeeDee ??

burntToast ( ) posted Tue, 14 August 2001 at 2:38 AM

You forgot to mention where do we post our selections at but Im guessing here so I choose Lexy or Alexia

DCArt ( ) posted Tue, 14 August 2001 at 2:44 AM

Ooops!! You're right! Post your suggestions here, please 8-) Denise

ChromeTiger ( ) posted Tue, 14 August 2001 at 2:45 AM

Growing up as part of a TV generation, everyone knows that Bobby's sister was Cindy. Of course there were Jan and Marcia, but Cindy was Bobby's direct age level... ;-)

hmatienzo ( ) posted Tue, 14 August 2001 at 3:27 AM
Online Now!

file_201364.jpg

Buffy--because she is a dead ringer for that little brat from the sitcom "Family Affairs". See? *g*

L'ultima fòrza è nella morte.

Poppy ( ) posted Tue, 14 August 2001 at 3:54 AM

How about Bernadette!! I like that name:))) Poppy

Poppi ( ) posted Tue, 14 August 2001 at 4:10 AM

I go with Amanda....or, Mandy for short.

SAMS3D ( ) posted Tue, 14 August 2001 at 4:43 AM

For sure, she looks like and Annie

pokeydots ( ) posted Tue, 14 August 2001 at 5:51 AM

How about Betty Jo ? Or Beth ? :)

Poser 9 SR3  and 8 sr3
=================
Processor Type:  AMD Phenom II 830 Quad-Core
2.80GHz, 4000MHz System Bus, 2MB L2 Cache + 6MB Shared L3 Cache
Hard Drive Size:  1TB
Processor - Clock Speed:  2.8 GHz
Operating System:  Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit 
Graphics Type:  ATI Radeon HD 4200
•ATI Radeon HD 4200 integrated graphics 
System Ram:  8GB 

Exotica ( ) posted Tue, 14 August 2001 at 7:35 AM

Some of the most popular names for girls: Emily, Hannah, Madison, Ashley or Samantha. Another very popular name that begins witha "B" is Brianna.

Helen ( ) posted Tue, 14 August 2001 at 9:00 AM

Bianca or Brandy Just cause I like them :)

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Senior MarketPlace Tester

If anyone sees a mind wandering aimlessly around..... It is mine.  I want it back.

TJ ( ) posted Tue, 14 August 2001 at 9:15 AM

My favorite girls name is shae

Lunaseas ( ) posted Tue, 14 August 2001 at 9:28 AM

How bout Kirsten?-but then I'm partial to that name:) or what that name invaribly becomes, Kristen! -Kirsten

Gawain ( ) posted Tue, 14 August 2001 at 9:31 AM

How about Alexandria?

Freakachu ( ) posted Tue, 14 August 2001 at 9:33 AM

It seems so obvious... Bobby's sister should be named Bertie! Robert and Roberta. (Especially since the older siblings have went on to do other things...Chip went off to college, and Ricci joined the Peace Corps.)

deestilo ( ) posted Tue, 14 August 2001 at 10:23 AM

Well... I wouldn't advice for "GothicKiller" or somethin..LOL I go for -------------> Tiff. short of Tiffany

SWAM ( ) posted Tue, 14 August 2001 at 10:25 AM

How about Sisi (short for elisabeth) or Laura ?

chohole ( ) posted Tue, 14 August 2001 at 12:32 PM

She looks like my Granddaughter when younger so I suggest Emma-Jane

The greatest part of wisdom is learning to develop  the ineffable genius of extracting the "neither here nor there" out of any situation...."

genny ( ) posted Tue, 14 August 2001 at 12:48 PM

How about, Kat, short for Katherine.....keeping in mind the use of K's for the bedroom suite....Kidz Korner.(: genny

Silvermermaid ( ) posted Tue, 14 August 2001 at 1:46 PM

How about Demi (means small) or Tessa.

Jen ( ) posted Tue, 14 August 2001 at 2:03 PM

I suggestion is Becca :)

Petunia ( ) posted Tue, 14 August 2001 at 2:41 PM

How about Missi?

Tamela.J. ( ) posted Tue, 14 August 2001 at 3:31 PM

Kalika or Kalina meaning rosebud or flower. :O)

SWAM ( ) posted Tue, 14 August 2001 at 3:40 PM

Or how about Britta, Daisy, Evi or Dunja ? The little one looks to my like a Evi (very popular name in germany)

Irish ( ) posted Tue, 14 August 2001 at 3:46 PM

Attached Link: http://irenes-place.com

I chose Alli short of Allison - Everyone Loves Raymond's little girl! She's a sweetie and so are the Daz M Kids!

Ms_Outlaw ( ) posted Tue, 14 August 2001 at 6:34 PM

Betty-Ann, Beth, Reba

Kathie ( ) posted Tue, 14 August 2001 at 9:28 PM

OK, I'm not good at names but I'll go for Alex ( Alexandra ) or Caitlin.

Tammy ( ) posted Tue, 14 August 2001 at 10:59 PM

How about Bailey.

Scarab ( ) posted Wed, 15 August 2001 at 1:03 AM

Erin (Bobby calls her "Error") or Lucretia->'Cretia (Bobby calls her "Creature") or Wendy ("Windy") Scarab <-('Carob....though why anyone would mistake me for a poor chocolate substitue is beyond me....)

DCArt ( ) posted Sat, 18 August 2001 at 12:06 PM

OK Folks, this was a REALLY hard decision ... there were so many great kid names tossed in. But I really like the sound of "Bobby and Bailey", and Bailey seems to fit my little female tyke ... Soooo ... the winner is Tammy!!! Thanks, everyone, for your participation! If you have any requests for "kid stuff" let me know. They've inspired me to do lots of creating. 8-) Denise

Tammy ( ) posted Sat, 18 August 2001 at 1:09 PM

Oh cool thanks, I never win anything. You made my afternoon :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.