Tue, Oct 1, 11:21 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 01 3:49 pm)

Subject: how to delete full body morph?

trac ( ) posted Fri, 11 February 2011 at 6:55 PM · edited Tue, 01 October 2024 at 11:17 PM

hi there,

hopefully this is a stupid question!

I've created a full body morph using P2010 'create a full body morph' features... now I want to remove it again... I can't find an option to do so? Any help would be appreciated

corinthianscori ( ) posted Fri, 11 February 2011 at 7:34 PM

If you have Poser open, try looking for the dial that turns your FBM on and off. Usually just right-click the dial and select delete. Although...you have to do that in all your body parts. Dunno...Im in Poser 6.

trac ( ) posted Fri, 11 February 2011 at 9:23 PM

I've tried that, however the delete option is unavailable for the body morph or bordy part morphs it creates? Anybody done this?

corinthianscori ( ) posted Fri, 11 February 2011 at 10:02 PM

Quote - I've tried that, however the delete option is unavailable for the body morph or bordy part morphs it creates? Anybody done this?

Well,, there's always these free utilities that work like a charm! I'd try for Morph Manager. Its the simplest and fastest to use.

http://www.morphography.uk.vu/dlutility.html

lesbentley ( ) posted Fri, 11 February 2011 at 10:07 PM

Quote - how to delete full body morph?

To delete an full body morph (FBM) channel/dial in the Body, you can sellect the channel in the Hierarchy Editor, then press the Delete key on your keyboard. You will need to use "Show all parameters" in the Hierarchy Editor in order to see the FBM channel.

corinthianscori ( ) posted Fri, 11 February 2011 at 11:25 PM

Quote - > Quote - how to delete full body morph?

To delete an full body morph (FBM) channel/dial in the Body, you can sellect the channel in the Hierarchy Editor, then press the Delete key on your keyboard. You will need to use "Show all parameters" in the Hierarchy Editor in order to see the FBM channel.

Now THAT makes perfect sense. Didn't even occur to me. Ouch. S'what I get for staying up late!

trac ( ) posted Sat, 12 February 2011 at 1:59 AM

Quote - > Quote - how to delete full body morph?

It works! Great. Thanks for the big help!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.