Tue, Sep 24, 9:26 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 24 9:01 pm)

Subject: Morphing Poser Models

Atrice ( ) posted Wed, 15 August 2001 at 11:13 AM · edited Tue, 24 September 2024 at 7:23 PM

Can anyone recommend an app for morphing poser models on a mac? Nothing too extortionate please! What's Pro Pack like? Atrice

Crescent ( ) posted Wed, 15 August 2001 at 11:42 AM

I don't know if you can create morphs in Pro Pack. I use Rhino, which is $195 for students/teachers. Some use Amorphium (it's a love or hate type of program.) I think Strata 3d or Anim8r will do morphs and they're free.

DocMatter ( ) posted Wed, 15 August 2001 at 12:10 PM

I use both Rhino and Amorphium on my PC. Again, its a matter of preference. There are also some good tutorials around here for doing morphs with both these programs.

Daffy34 ( ) posted Wed, 15 August 2001 at 3:34 PM

Do they make Anim8tor for the Mac?? I thought that was only PC. Laurie

dolly ( ) posted Wed, 15 August 2001 at 3:39 PM

opps i did`nt see the mac part very sorry lol

jstro ( ) posted Wed, 15 August 2001 at 3:52 PM

Attached Link: http://www.tenlinks.com/CAD/products/MAC/3dproducts.htm

Check out the link I posted here. Looks like Amapi is dual platform. I did not check any of the others, but it looks like there are quite a few. jon

~jon
My Blog - Mad Utopia Writing in a new era.

Atrice ( ) posted Wed, 15 August 2001 at 5:31 PM

Thanks for all your help you've all been great, this really is a fantastic site. It seems that only the very expensive apps are available for macs (expletive!) I've been messing around with amorphium 4. (The free one) but I can't get a close enough view to do any delicate modifications, like changing lip shape, without resizing which I've read you musn't do! Poser models come out really tiny! (from poser2, I'm saving up for 4!) Thanks again, Atrice

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.