Sun, Oct 6, 8:29 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 8:40 pm)

Subject: Poserclub Japan Restart Now.

penguin357 ( ) posted Sat, 26 February 2011 at 7:06 AM · edited Sun, 06 October 2024 at 6:42 AM

Attached Link: http://www.poserclub.net/

Hi,renderosity menbers.

Poserclub Japan Restart Now.

http://www.poserclub.net/

Please enjoy it.

Poserclub Japan Management Division

infinity10 ( ) posted Sat, 26 February 2011 at 7:44 AM

Good news !  

Eternal Hobbyist

SteveJax ( ) posted Sat, 26 February 2011 at 8:50 AM

Yays!

saibabameuk ( ) posted Sat, 26 February 2011 at 9:50 AM

ERRRRR wish I could speak Japanese looks like it could be fun, is there an English translation on the site , I am trying to learn that first !

MagnusGreel ( ) posted Sat, 26 February 2011 at 10:34 AM

Attached Link: http://translate.google.com/translate?js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&sl=ja&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.poserclub.net%2F

> Quote - ERRRRR wish I could speak Japanese looks like it could be fun, is there an English translation on the site , I am trying to learn that first !

try this new fangled thing called "google translate"

Airport security is a burden we must all shoulder. Do your part, and please grope yourself in advance.

SteveJax ( ) posted Sat, 26 February 2011 at 10:39 AM

I like to right click on the page and let Bing translate.

saibabameuk ( ) posted Sat, 26 February 2011 at 10:41 AM

Quote - > Quote - ERRRRR wish I could speak Japanese looks like it could be fun, is there an English translation on the site , I am trying to learn that first !

try this new fangled thing called "google translate"

You tricky sod! thanks youngster!!

pakled ( ) posted Sat, 26 February 2011 at 11:02 AM

are our c*ckies still ok?...;)

Off to see if I need a new password...;)

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

bjt860 ( ) posted Sat, 26 February 2011 at 11:54 AM

Yay!!! And my log in still works.

SamTherapy ( ) posted Sat, 26 February 2011 at 11:55 AM

Quote - are our c*ckies still ok?...;)

Off to see if I need a new password...;)

Confucious say "Man with hole in pocket feel cocky all day".

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

alexcoppo ( ) posted Sat, 26 February 2011 at 1:24 PM

Quote - try this new fangled thing called "google translate"

Quick, tell me what "The migration data from the previous baggage cherry" means... Google translate is either un-intellegible or plainly hilarious.

Bye.

GIMP 2.7.4, Inkscape 0.48, Genetica 3.6 Basic, FilterForge 3 Professional, Blender 2.61, SketchUp 8, PoserPro 2012, Vue 10 Infinite, World Machine 2.3, GeoControl 2

pakled ( ) posted Sat, 26 February 2011 at 2:24 PM

I think it just meant a transfer from the old page? every item has one...;) Thoroughly examined and cleaned, a lot easier to navigate than the old version.

Mark@poser ( ) posted Sat, 26 February 2011 at 2:34 PM

file_466058.jpg

> Quote - > Quote - try this new fangled thing called "google translate" > > * "Originally created by filled sleeping for some creative games PP2 DXF is made. I hope the bastard even a small degree Plastic corner of the room."* > > * * > >   > > What ??????

MagnusGreel ( ) posted Sat, 26 February 2011 at 2:44 PM

remember, google translate (or any auto translator) only translates the words. not the context or the meaning.

unless you get a proper translator (eg a human) to do it, you'll only have a rough idea of whats being said and have to work it out.

Airport security is a burden we must all shoulder. Do your part, and please grope yourself in advance.

RobynsVeil ( ) posted Sat, 26 February 2011 at 3:02 PM

So, in other word your new-fangled thing called "google-translate" is sort-of useless, Magnus. If you recommend it, do you also use it? :blink: Sorry, couldn't resist. Pretty pointless to recommend something that patently doesn't work.

Perhaps some of the kind souls on here who do speak Japanese could help us navigate this site? Think that will get us further than trying to decipher the hidden meanings of phrases like "the migration data from the previous baggage cherry". :biggrin:

Monterey/Mint21.x/Win10 - Blender3.x - PP11.3(cm) - Musescore3.6.2

Wir sind gewohnt, daß die Menschen verhöhnen was sie nicht verstehen
[it is clear that humans have contempt for that which they do not understand] 

Metaphor of Chooks

MagnusGreel ( ) posted Sat, 26 February 2011 at 3:06 PM

actually is does work. you can work out the meaning. but hey it's all we've got. but since thats not good enough....

RobynsVeil ( ) posted Sat, 26 February 2011 at 3:09 PM

Quote - actually is does work. you can work out the meaning. but hey it's all we've got. but since thats not good enough....

Just paying you out a bit, Magnus :biggrin:... I'll go and see if there a "subtle meaning" translator out there to figure out things like "The migration data from the previous baggage cherry" in Japanese and get back to you... 😉

Monterey/Mint21.x/Win10 - Blender3.x - PP11.3(cm) - Musescore3.6.2

Wir sind gewohnt, daß die Menschen verhöhnen was sie nicht verstehen
[it is clear that humans have contempt for that which they do not understand] 

Metaphor of Chooks

SteveJax ( ) posted Sat, 26 February 2011 at 8:22 PM

file_466065.jpg

> Quote - actually is *does* work. you can work out the meaning. but hey ***it's all we've got**.* but since thats not good enough....

No it's not! I told you all about using Bing right after you suggested Google. Google isn't the only game in town. You may have to highlight text in frames for additional translations but Bing does a smash up job. At least now the login section is clearly legible.

pakled ( ) posted Sun, 27 February 2011 at 1:25 PM

hey, as long as 'download' translates correctly, I'm happy. Actually, I had 2 windows open; 1 in the original Kanji/harakana/whatever...;) and one in 'murrican'...;) just had to match up what I wanted to get it.

MagnusGreel ( ) posted Sun, 27 February 2011 at 1:28 PM

Quote - > Quote - actually is does work. you can work out the meaning. but hey it's all we've got. but since thats not good enough....

No it's not! I told you all about using Bing right after you suggested Google. Google isn't the only game in town. You may have to highlight text in frames for additional translations but Bing does a smash up job. At least now the login section is clearly legible.

erm ok. there's also bing, babel fish and I think one other. sorry for not being totally specific and using generalities (as in all we have are automated translators) ... I'll try and be more specific in future...

heddheld ( ) posted Sun, 27 February 2011 at 2:16 PM

guess its using google translate(with all its amusing errors lol )

but chrome translates all pages from most countries

dont even have to click anything

Khai-J-Bach ( ) posted Sun, 27 February 2011 at 2:21 PM

well Chrome's using Google Translate...

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.