Fri, Sep 20, 11:53 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: Fun with Metaballs

Deathbringer ( ) posted Sun, 12 August 2001 at 2:46 PM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 11:37 AM

file_201095.jpg

Just thought I would post an image for the first time, please dont judge me based on this ;) Just had some fun playing with the Metaballs in Bryce 5, the only thing in the picture that isnt is the hair thats a .dfx file. And there is one light sorce on the face. I just haven't really seen anyone post anything with them I hope this inspires someone.

tradivoro ( ) posted Sun, 12 August 2001 at 7:14 PM

Hey yeah, that's pretty cool... It gives it that primitive wood art from Africa look...

archetype ( ) posted Wed, 15 August 2001 at 5:55 PM

Cool! I love the metaballs feature myself and did a work of my own with it. Id like to see more people try stuff with them. Im certain I havent even scratched the surface of what I can use them for. Love your pic BTW. Very cute!

Deathbringer ( ) posted Fri, 17 August 2001 at 2:39 PM

Yeah me too... I just was playing one night with them, and you know how that goes all of a sudden your on a mission from god to make this thing into something.. I just threw balls onto the screen and was watching how they interact with each other (pos and neg) and it started to look like a face, so in come the eyes and on we go.. Thanks for the positive feedback.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.