Sun, Sep 15, 5:31 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 15 4:15 pm)

Subject: Is she cute? comments please

chohole ( ) posted Sat, 18 August 2001 at 4:45 AM · edited Sun, 15 September 2024 at 5:28 PM

file_202325.gif

Well someone had to do it, am I the first. I think she is practising for the xmas nativity play, so at least I have a while to work out the rest of the image. Do you think she is worth posting over in the beginners gallery, even unfinished

The greatest part of wisdom is learning to develop  the ineffable genius of extracting the "neither here nor there" out of any situation...."

isaacnewton ( ) posted Sat, 18 August 2001 at 5:29 AM

Very cute! What a little sweetie. I love the dress and the texture. Can you tell us what you used. I would very much like to try it out. IsaacNewton

chohole ( ) posted Sat, 18 August 2001 at 5:58 AM

dress is from serge marck at poser fashion. Texture is from a set called tex set 2, which I purchased somewhere. used a tex called french tulle and turned it into a bump as well, applied it to the template which comes with the dress. Figure tex is one of Dizzy's new free ones.

The greatest part of wisdom is learning to develop  the ineffable genius of extracting the "neither here nor there" out of any situation...."

isaacnewton ( ) posted Sat, 18 August 2001 at 7:44 AM

thanks, I'll go have a look-see

Dizzie ( ) posted Sat, 18 August 2001 at 8:15 AM

I think she is absolutely adorable!! Forget the beginners gallery, it doesn't look like a beginner to me! You have done a great job so far...I love that look on her face...maybe turn down the bright light a little...:>)

pokeydots ( ) posted Sat, 18 August 2001 at 9:16 AM

Lol yes shes cute! She looks maybe like she's praying and asking God to make her not so ornery! :)

Poser 9 SR3  and 8 sr3
=================
Processor Type:  AMD Phenom II 830 Quad-Core
2.80GHz, 4000MHz System Bus, 2MB L2 Cache + 6MB Shared L3 Cache
Hard Drive Size:  1TB
Processor - Clock Speed:  2.8 GHz
Operating System:  Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit 
Graphics Type:  ATI Radeon HD 4200
•ATI Radeon HD 4200 integrated graphics 
System Ram:  8GB 

chohole ( ) posted Sat, 18 August 2001 at 10:55 AM

Thanks for the feedback. I think I am still a beginner, but no longer a newbie. I started on Corel draw when my arthritus got to bad to do the dress designing and dress making that I used to, got Bryce 2 as a mag giveaway, bought bryce 3 as a set with poser 3 and got hooked. Only been really using poser since about April when i Bought 4.o3 from curious labs direct. I don't have a website but if Isaacnewton likes to e mail me I will send him the tex

chohole ( ) posted Sat, 18 August 2001 at 10:56 AM

Sorry forgot the email address its pam_chohole@lineone.net

chohole ( ) posted Sat, 18 August 2001 at 11:23 AM

file_202327.gif

Boy are you right Dizzie, turning down the light made a load of difference, especially on the dress tex.

isaacnewton ( ) posted Sat, 18 August 2001 at 11:43 AM

Nice new version; the definition on the texture is much sharper. Sorry to hear about the artritis. I suffer from RSI in my mouse hand and know how uncomfortable joint pain can be. I've started using a graphics pen (Wacom Graphire) and that seems to be improving things, as holding a pen is more natural. Anyway, you asked for my e-mail address. Its: isaacnewton@chello.nl Feel free to drop into my site at: http://isaacnewton3d.com Thanks in advance for the texture. Isaac

Mesh_Magick ( ) posted Sat, 18 August 2001 at 11:55 AM

very cute :)

Dizzie ( ) posted Sat, 18 August 2001 at 5:40 PM

Oh yeahhhh----- it made a difference...that dress texture is gorgeous!!

Mesh_Magick ( ) posted Sat, 18 August 2001 at 9:18 PM

She is cute but looks like shes a bad angle mabe a little mischief maker lol.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.